Rafferty elected chapter president
Charley P. Rafferty, CPA, CFE, CVA, ABV, CFF, a partner of GranthamPoole CPAs, has been elected president of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for fiscal years 2009 and 2010. Rafferty is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. At GranthamPoole, he provides business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting services to clients. Rafferty also serves audit and attest clients. His experience includes insurance operations, medical delivery and financing systems and non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal