Rafferty elected chapter president
Charley P. Rafferty, CPA, CFE, CVA, ABV, CFF, a partner of GranthamPoole CPAs, has been elected president of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for fiscal years 2009 and 2010. Rafferty is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. At GranthamPoole, he provides business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting services to clients. Rafferty also serves audit and attest clients. His experience includes insurance operations, medical delivery and financing systems and non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money