Rafferty elected chapter president
Charley P. Rafferty, CPA, CFE, CVA, ABV, CFF, a partner of GranthamPoole CPAs, has been elected president of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for fiscal years 2009 and 2010. Rafferty is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. At GranthamPoole, he provides business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting services to clients. Rafferty also serves audit and attest clients. His experience includes insurance operations, medical delivery and financing systems and non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force