Rafferty elected chapter president
Charley P. Rafferty, CPA, CFE, CVA, ABV, CFF, a partner of GranthamPoole CPAs, has been elected president of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for fiscal years 2009 and 2010. Rafferty is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. At GranthamPoole, he provides business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting services to clients. Rafferty also serves audit and attest clients. His experience includes insurance operations, medical delivery and financing systems and non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015