Rafferty elected chapter president
Charley P. Rafferty, CPA, CFE, CVA, ABV, CFF, a partner of GranthamPoole CPAs, has been elected president of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for fiscal years 2009 and 2010. Rafferty is a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. At GranthamPoole, he provides business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting services to clients. Rafferty also serves audit and attest clients. His experience includes insurance operations, medical delivery and financing systems and non-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate