Raines becomes firm shareholder
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Marchetti, Robertson and Brickell Insurance and Bonding Agency is pleased to announce the addition of John Raines as a new shareholder. Raines has 16 years’ experience. He handles commercial property and casualty accounts, while specializing in construction, manufacturing and larger property sectors along with surety bonds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!