Regions promotes Johnston
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Kirk Johnston has been named consumer banking officer and manager of the bank’s North State Street branch in Jackson. His responsibilities include the day-to-day oversight of branch operations and ensuring the needs of bank customers are promptly met. Johnston joined the bank in 2006, and since this time has served as a financial services specialist and assistant branch manger for Regions’ Pearl and North State Street locations.
A native of Decatur, he received his bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending