Regions promotes Johnston
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Kirk Johnston has been named consumer banking officer and manager of the bank’s North State Street branch in Jackson. His responsibilities include the day-to-day oversight of branch operations and ensuring the needs of bank customers are promptly met. Johnston joined the bank in 2006, and since this time has served as a financial services specialist and assistant branch manger for Regions’ Pearl and North State Street locations.
A native of Decatur, he received his bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey