Regions promotes Johnston
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Kirk Johnston has been named consumer banking officer and manager of the bank’s North State Street branch in Jackson. His responsibilities include the day-to-day oversight of branch operations and ensuring the needs of bank customers are promptly met. Johnston joined the bank in 2006, and since this time has served as a financial services specialist and assistant branch manger for Regions’ Pearl and North State Street locations.
A native of Decatur, he received his bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program