Regions promotes Johnston
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Kirk Johnston has been named consumer banking officer and manager of the bank’s North State Street branch in Jackson. His responsibilities include the day-to-day oversight of branch operations and ensuring the needs of bank customers are promptly met. Johnston joined the bank in 2006, and since this time has served as a financial services specialist and assistant branch manger for Regions’ Pearl and North State Street locations.
A native of Decatur, he received his bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi