Regions promotes Johnston
Regions Bank is pleased to announce that Kirk Johnston has been named consumer banking officer and manager of the bank’s North State Street branch in Jackson. His responsibilities include the day-to-day oversight of branch operations and ensuring the needs of bank customers are promptly met. Johnston joined the bank in 2006, and since this time has served as a financial services specialist and assistant branch manger for Regions’ Pearl and North State Street locations.
A native of Decatur, he received his bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation