Rein promoted to Trustmark V.P.
F. Joseph Rein Jr. has been promoted to senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. With over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, Rein is the director of investor relations, provides leadership for organization’s strategic planning process, and manages the development and implementation of corporate merger and acquisition strategy.
A native of Brookhaven, he earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an from Millsaps College. Rein is a 2006 graduate of the Center for Creative Leadership, Leadership Development Program.
Rein is married to the former Alice Watkins. They have two children and are members of Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church where he serves on the board of trustees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal