Rein promoted to Trustmark V.P.
F. Joseph Rein Jr. has been promoted to senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. With over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, Rein is the director of investor relations, provides leadership for organization’s strategic planning process, and manages the development and implementation of corporate merger and acquisition strategy.
A native of Brookhaven, he earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an from Millsaps College. Rein is a 2006 graduate of the Center for Creative Leadership, Leadership Development Program.
Rein is married to the former Alice Watkins. They have two children and are members of Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church where he serves on the board of trustees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions