Rein promoted to Trustmark V.P.
F. Joseph Rein Jr. has been promoted to senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. With over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, Rein is the director of investor relations, provides leadership for organization’s strategic planning process, and manages the development and implementation of corporate merger and acquisition strategy.
A native of Brookhaven, he earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an from Millsaps College. Rein is a 2006 graduate of the Center for Creative Leadership, Leadership Development Program.
Rein is married to the former Alice Watkins. They have two children and are members of Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church where he serves on the board of trustees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing