Rein promoted to Trustmark V.P.
F. Joseph Rein Jr. has been promoted to senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. With over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, Rein is the director of investor relations, provides leadership for organization’s strategic planning process, and manages the development and implementation of corporate merger and acquisition strategy.
A native of Brookhaven, he earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an from Millsaps College. Rein is a 2006 graduate of the Center for Creative Leadership, Leadership Development Program.
Rein is married to the former Alice Watkins. They have two children and are members of Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church where he serves on the board of trustees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers