Rein promoted to Trustmark V.P.
F. Joseph Rein Jr. has been promoted to senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. With over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, Rein is the director of investor relations, provides leadership for organization’s strategic planning process, and manages the development and implementation of corporate merger and acquisition strategy.
A native of Brookhaven, he earned a bachelor of business administration degree and an from Millsaps College. Rein is a 2006 graduate of the Center for Creative Leadership, Leadership Development Program.
Rein is married to the former Alice Watkins. They have two children and are members of Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church where he serves on the board of trustees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds