Watkins Ludlam lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the guide to America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys.
Benchmark Litigation goes further to name Local Litigation Stars and Future Stars who are have been recognized for the high-quality litigation work over the past year. Of those attorneys recognized, Keith R. Raulston, shareholder, is listed as Local Litigation Star and Bradford C. Ray, associate, is listed as a Future Star.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters