Watkins Ludlam lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the guide to America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys.
Benchmark Litigation goes further to name Local Litigation Stars and Future Stars who are have been recognized for the high-quality litigation work over the past year. Of those attorneys recognized, Keith R. Raulston, shareholder, is listed as Local Litigation Star and Bradford C. Ray, associate, is listed as a Future Star.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation