Watkins Ludlam lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the guide to America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys.
Benchmark Litigation goes further to name Local Litigation Stars and Future Stars who are have been recognized for the high-quality litigation work over the past year. Of those attorneys recognized, Keith R. Raulston, shareholder, is listed as Local Litigation Star and Bradford C. Ray, associate, is listed as a Future Star.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal