Watkins Ludlam lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the guide to America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys.
Benchmark Litigation goes further to name Local Litigation Stars and Future Stars who are have been recognized for the high-quality litigation work over the past year. Of those attorneys recognized, Keith R. Raulston, shareholder, is listed as Local Litigation Star and Bradford C. Ray, associate, is listed as a Future Star.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur