Watkins Ludlam lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation, the guide to America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys.
Benchmark Litigation goes further to name Local Litigation Stars and Future Stars who are have been recognized for the high-quality litigation work over the past year. Of those attorneys recognized, Keith R. Raulston, shareholder, is listed as Local Litigation Star and Bradford C. Ray, associate, is listed as a Future Star.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion