Watkins Ludlam welcomes Leyes
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to welcome their newest associate, Courtney Leyes. Leyes is a native of Missouri and a 2005 graduate of University of Missouri’s Honors College. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2008. Since that time, Leyes has been working with a Washington, D.C., law firm specializing in labor and employment matters. Courtney practices from the firm’s Olive Branch office in the litigation group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route