Watkins Ludlam welcomes Leyes
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to welcome their newest associate, Courtney Leyes. Leyes is a native of Missouri and a 2005 graduate of University of Missouri’s Honors College. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2008. Since that time, Leyes has been working with a Washington, D.C., law firm specializing in labor and employment matters. Courtney practices from the firm’s Olive Branch office in the litigation group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics