Watkins Ludlam welcomes Leyes
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to welcome their newest associate, Courtney Leyes. Leyes is a native of Missouri and a 2005 graduate of University of Missouri’s Honors College. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2008. Since that time, Leyes has been working with a Washington, D.C., law firm specializing in labor and employment matters. Courtney practices from the firm’s Olive Branch office in the litigation group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'