Watkins Ludlam welcomes Leyes
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to welcome their newest associate, Courtney Leyes. Leyes is a native of Missouri and a 2005 graduate of University of Missouri’s Honors College. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2008. Since that time, Leyes has been working with a Washington, D.C., law firm specializing in labor and employment matters. Courtney practices from the firm’s Olive Branch office in the litigation group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release