Watkins Ludlam welcomes Leyes
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis is proud to welcome their newest associate, Courtney Leyes. Leyes is a native of Missouri and a 2005 graduate of University of Missouri’s Honors College. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2008. Since that time, Leyes has been working with a Washington, D.C., law firm specializing in labor and employment matters. Courtney practices from the firm’s Olive Branch office in the litigation group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers