Young, Mansfield named ‘Best Lawyers’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that two attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers in America for 2010. R. James (Jimmy) Young was recognized for his outstanding work in the practice area of trusts and estates, and Kenna L. Mansfield was selected for his experience and expertise in the specialty of insurance law.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran