Young, Mansfield named ‘Best Lawyers’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that two attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers in America for 2010. R. James (Jimmy) Young was recognized for his outstanding work in the practice area of trusts and estates, and Kenna L. Mansfield was selected for his experience and expertise in the specialty of insurance law.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove