Young, Mansfield named ‘Best Lawyers’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that two attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers in America for 2010. R. James (Jimmy) Young was recognized for his outstanding work in the practice area of trusts and estates, and Kenna L. Mansfield was selected for his experience and expertise in the specialty of insurance law.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry