Young, Mansfield named ‘Best Lawyers’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that two attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers in America for 2010. R. James (Jimmy) Young was recognized for his outstanding work in the practice area of trusts and estates, and Kenna L. Mansfield was selected for his experience and expertise in the specialty of insurance law.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building