Young, Mansfield named ‘Best Lawyers’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, is pleased to announce that two attorneys have been selected as Best Lawyers in America for 2010. R. James (Jimmy) Young was recognized for his outstanding work in the practice area of trusts and estates, and Kenna L. Mansfield was selected for his experience and expertise in the specialty of insurance law.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit