Utility Management offering GreenQuest
JACKSON — Utility Management Corporation is now offering a free online energy-tracking tool. The free website, called GreenQuest, is a personal energy dashboard that enables community members to track and analyze the energy use for their home or place of business. According to Howard Randolph, president of Utility Management, the company is providing GreenQuest to the community in order to educate, raise awareness and promote energy conservation.
At community residents can: track their energy use and cost; compare their building with its peers; evaluate energy saving projects; track their carbon footprint; analyze energy use with AccuWeather weather data; and, as an option, obtain an ENERGY STAR building rating (for commercial buildings).
“We use an energy management software program to track the utility bills for all of our client’s buildings and have found it to be invaluable. When you want to save energy and reduce your expenses, the first step is to track your usage. With GreenQuest, we’re giving every household and business in the community a powerful tool to do the same thing,” said Randolph.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015