MEMA taking proposals for services
Published: October 28,2009
PEARL — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is accepting proposals to provide professional services for the State of Mississippi’s Standard Hazard Mitigation Plan update.
Proposals will be accepted no later than Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.
Detailed specifications may be obtained by contacting Edward Williams at (601) 933-6390 or at #1 MEMA Drive in Pearl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force