MEMA taking proposals for services
Published: October 28,2009
PEARL — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is accepting proposals to provide professional services for the State of Mississippi’s Standard Hazard Mitigation Plan update.
Proposals will be accepted no later than Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.
Detailed specifications may be obtained by contacting Edward Williams at (601) 933-6390 or at #1 MEMA Drive in Pearl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building