MEMA taking proposals for services
Published: October 28,2009
PEARL — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is accepting proposals to provide professional services for the State of Mississippi’s Standard Hazard Mitigation Plan update.
Proposals will be accepted no later than Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.
Detailed specifications may be obtained by contacting Edward Williams at (601) 933-6390 or at #1 MEMA Drive in Pearl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'