MEMA taking proposals for services
Published: October 28,2009
PEARL — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is accepting proposals to provide professional services for the State of Mississippi’s Standard Hazard Mitigation Plan update.
Proposals will be accepted no later than Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.
Detailed specifications may be obtained by contacting Edward Williams at (601) 933-6390 or at #1 MEMA Drive in Pearl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet