MEMA taking proposals for services
Published: October 28,2009
PEARL — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) is accepting proposals to provide professional services for the State of Mississippi’s Standard Hazard Mitigation Plan update.
Proposals will be accepted no later than Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m.
Detailed specifications may be obtained by contacting Edward Williams at (601) 933-6390 or at #1 MEMA Drive in Pearl.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him