Vital Care awards GPO status to MHA
MERIDIAN — Managed Health Care Associates Inc. (MHA), the alternate site group purchasing organization (GPO) based in Florham Park, N.J., announced that Meridian-based Vital Care Inc. has awarded it exclusive GPO status as part of Vital Care’s Preferred Partner Initiative. Terms were not disclosed.
Michael J. Sicilian, president of MHA, said, “MHA has had a long-standing relationship with Vital Care Inc. and many of their franchise members. We are extremely honored to have been selected as the exclusive GPO and as one of Vital Care Inc.’s 16 preferred partners overall.”
Vital Care’s CEO David Franklin said, “We have had a close and productive relationship with MHA for many years, and are pleased to name this outstanding organization as the exclusive GPO for our network. MHA has been extraordinarily responsive to our needs as a national health services network, and has been an outstanding business partner for us. We look forward to working with MHA well into the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal