Vital Care awards GPO status to MHA
MERIDIAN — Managed Health Care Associates Inc. (MHA), the alternate site group purchasing organization (GPO) based in Florham Park, N.J., announced that Meridian-based Vital Care Inc. has awarded it exclusive GPO status as part of Vital Care’s Preferred Partner Initiative. Terms were not disclosed.
Michael J. Sicilian, president of MHA, said, “MHA has had a long-standing relationship with Vital Care Inc. and many of their franchise members. We are extremely honored to have been selected as the exclusive GPO and as one of Vital Care Inc.’s 16 preferred partners overall.”
Vital Care’s CEO David Franklin said, “We have had a close and productive relationship with MHA for many years, and are pleased to name this outstanding organization as the exclusive GPO for our network. MHA has been extraordinarily responsive to our needs as a national health services network, and has been an outstanding business partner for us. We look forward to working with MHA well into the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county