Vital Care awards GPO status to MHA
MERIDIAN — Managed Health Care Associates Inc. (MHA), the alternate site group purchasing organization (GPO) based in Florham Park, N.J., announced that Meridian-based Vital Care Inc. has awarded it exclusive GPO status as part of Vital Care’s Preferred Partner Initiative. Terms were not disclosed.
Michael J. Sicilian, president of MHA, said, “MHA has had a long-standing relationship with Vital Care Inc. and many of their franchise members. We are extremely honored to have been selected as the exclusive GPO and as one of Vital Care Inc.’s 16 preferred partners overall.”
Vital Care’s CEO David Franklin said, “We have had a close and productive relationship with MHA for many years, and are pleased to name this outstanding organization as the exclusive GPO for our network. MHA has been extraordinarily responsive to our needs as a national health services network, and has been an outstanding business partner for us. We look forward to working with MHA well into the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015