Vital Care awards GPO status to MHA
MERIDIAN — Managed Health Care Associates Inc. (MHA), the alternate site group purchasing organization (GPO) based in Florham Park, N.J., announced that Meridian-based Vital Care Inc. has awarded it exclusive GPO status as part of Vital Care’s Preferred Partner Initiative. Terms were not disclosed.
Michael J. Sicilian, president of MHA, said, “MHA has had a long-standing relationship with Vital Care Inc. and many of their franchise members. We are extremely honored to have been selected as the exclusive GPO and as one of Vital Care Inc.’s 16 preferred partners overall.”
Vital Care’s CEO David Franklin said, “We have had a close and productive relationship with MHA for many years, and are pleased to name this outstanding organization as the exclusive GPO for our network. MHA has been extraordinarily responsive to our needs as a national health services network, and has been an outstanding business partner for us. We look forward to working with MHA well into the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey