Vital Care awards GPO status to MHA
MERIDIAN — Managed Health Care Associates Inc. (MHA), the alternate site group purchasing organization (GPO) based in Florham Park, N.J., announced that Meridian-based Vital Care Inc. has awarded it exclusive GPO status as part of Vital Care’s Preferred Partner Initiative. Terms were not disclosed.
Michael J. Sicilian, president of MHA, said, “MHA has had a long-standing relationship with Vital Care Inc. and many of their franchise members. We are extremely honored to have been selected as the exclusive GPO and as one of Vital Care Inc.’s 16 preferred partners overall.”
Vital Care’s CEO David Franklin said, “We have had a close and productive relationship with MHA for many years, and are pleased to name this outstanding organization as the exclusive GPO for our network. MHA has been extraordinarily responsive to our needs as a national health services network, and has been an outstanding business partner for us. We look forward to working with MHA well into the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters