Duckworth now heading HubHealth
HubHealth of South Mississippi announced the appointment of Mechelle Duckworth as chief executive officer of its 180-member independent physician association, which serves the greater Pinebelt area. Duckworth, a native of Collins, most recently served as vice president of physician practices at Wesley Medical Center. She also worked as assistant controller at the hospital and then as chief financial officer of Wesley Physician Services. Duckworth began her career in healthcare at The Women’s Clinic of McComb and McComb OB-GYN Associates.
Duckworth received her bachelor of science in accounting from the School of Business at William Carey University. She brings with her over 20 years of experience in accounting and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet