Duckworth now heading HubHealth
HubHealth of South Mississippi announced the appointment of Mechelle Duckworth as chief executive officer of its 180-member independent physician association, which serves the greater Pinebelt area. Duckworth, a native of Collins, most recently served as vice president of physician practices at Wesley Medical Center. She also worked as assistant controller at the hospital and then as chief financial officer of Wesley Physician Services. Duckworth began her career in healthcare at The Women’s Clinic of McComb and McComb OB-GYN Associates.
Duckworth received her bachelor of science in accounting from the School of Business at William Carey University. She brings with her over 20 years of experience in accounting and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life