Duckworth now heading HubHealth
HubHealth of South Mississippi announced the appointment of Mechelle Duckworth as chief executive officer of its 180-member independent physician association, which serves the greater Pinebelt area. Duckworth, a native of Collins, most recently served as vice president of physician practices at Wesley Medical Center. She also worked as assistant controller at the hospital and then as chief financial officer of Wesley Physician Services. Duckworth began her career in healthcare at The Women’s Clinic of McComb and McComb OB-GYN Associates.
Duckworth received her bachelor of science in accounting from the School of Business at William Carey University. She brings with her over 20 years of experience in accounting and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation