Duckworth now heading HubHealth
HubHealth of South Mississippi announced the appointment of Mechelle Duckworth as chief executive officer of its 180-member independent physician association, which serves the greater Pinebelt area. Duckworth, a native of Collins, most recently served as vice president of physician practices at Wesley Medical Center. She also worked as assistant controller at the hospital and then as chief financial officer of Wesley Physician Services. Duckworth began her career in healthcare at The Women’s Clinic of McComb and McComb OB-GYN Associates.
Duckworth received her bachelor of science in accounting from the School of Business at William Carey University. She brings with her over 20 years of experience in accounting and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data