Duckworth now heading HubHealth
HubHealth of South Mississippi announced the appointment of Mechelle Duckworth as chief executive officer of its 180-member independent physician association, which serves the greater Pinebelt area. Duckworth, a native of Collins, most recently served as vice president of physician practices at Wesley Medical Center. She also worked as assistant controller at the hospital and then as chief financial officer of Wesley Physician Services. Duckworth began her career in healthcare at The Women’s Clinic of McComb and McComb OB-GYN Associates.
Duckworth received her bachelor of science in accounting from the School of Business at William Carey University. She brings with her over 20 years of experience in accounting and business operations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement