Gould joins Hattiesburg Clinic
The Hattiesburg Clinic has named Kristy Gould has been named the new director of Corporate Planning and Development. Gould would direct the overall marketing and public relations activities for Hattiesburg Clinic physicians, ancillaries, entities and satellite operations. In addition, she will play a key role in the development of new services and product lines for the Clinic organization.
Gould is a cum laude graduate of Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, where she received her bachelor of arts degree in interpersonal communications. She received her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has been with Hattiesburg Clinic since Feb. 2009, where she previously served as a marketing services coordinator. Gould’s background includes management and officer positions with the Hattiesburg American, The University of Southern Mississippi Foundation and The Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, and sales and customer service at PPG Industries Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey