Gould joins Hattiesburg Clinic
The Hattiesburg Clinic has named Kristy Gould has been named the new director of Corporate Planning and Development. Gould would direct the overall marketing and public relations activities for Hattiesburg Clinic physicians, ancillaries, entities and satellite operations. In addition, she will play a key role in the development of new services and product lines for the Clinic organization.
Gould is a cum laude graduate of Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, where she received her bachelor of arts degree in interpersonal communications. She received her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has been with Hattiesburg Clinic since Feb. 2009, where she previously served as a marketing services coordinator. Gould’s background includes management and officer positions with the Hattiesburg American, The University of Southern Mississippi Foundation and The Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, and sales and customer service at PPG Industries Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form