Gould joins Hattiesburg Clinic
The Hattiesburg Clinic has named Kristy Gould has been named the new director of Corporate Planning and Development. Gould would direct the overall marketing and public relations activities for Hattiesburg Clinic physicians, ancillaries, entities and satellite operations. In addition, she will play a key role in the development of new services and product lines for the Clinic organization.
Gould is a cum laude graduate of Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, where she received her bachelor of arts degree in interpersonal communications. She received her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has been with Hattiesburg Clinic since Feb. 2009, where she previously served as a marketing services coordinator. Gould’s background includes management and officer positions with the Hattiesburg American, The University of Southern Mississippi Foundation and The Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, and sales and customer service at PPG Industries Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015