Gould joins Hattiesburg Clinic
The Hattiesburg Clinic has named Kristy Gould has been named the new director of Corporate Planning and Development. Gould would direct the overall marketing and public relations activities for Hattiesburg Clinic physicians, ancillaries, entities and satellite operations. In addition, she will play a key role in the development of new services and product lines for the Clinic organization.
Gould is a cum laude graduate of Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, where she received her bachelor of arts degree in interpersonal communications. She received her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has been with Hattiesburg Clinic since Feb. 2009, where she previously served as a marketing services coordinator. Gould’s background includes management and officer positions with the Hattiesburg American, The University of Southern Mississippi Foundation and The Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, and sales and customer service at PPG Industries Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter