Gould joins Hattiesburg Clinic
The Hattiesburg Clinic has named Kristy Gould has been named the new director of Corporate Planning and Development. Gould would direct the overall marketing and public relations activities for Hattiesburg Clinic physicians, ancillaries, entities and satellite operations. In addition, she will play a key role in the development of new services and product lines for the Clinic organization.
Gould is a cum laude graduate of Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, where she received her bachelor of arts degree in interpersonal communications. She received her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi. She has been with Hattiesburg Clinic since Feb. 2009, where she previously served as a marketing services coordinator. Gould’s background includes management and officer positions with the Hattiesburg American, The University of Southern Mississippi Foundation and The Ohio University Inn and Conference Center, and sales and customer service at PPG Industries Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal