Hargett wins DAISY award
Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto recently recognized Marcia Hargett, RN, with the DAISY award for Extraordinary Nurses, which is given in appreciation of the work nurses do. Hargett was nominated by a patient who said she went the extra mile to provide comfort, compassion, support and strength during an overwhelming situation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery