Hargett wins DAISY award
Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto recently recognized Marcia Hargett, RN, with the DAISY award for Extraordinary Nurses, which is given in appreciation of the work nurses do. Hargett was nominated by a patient who said she went the extra mile to provide comfort, compassion, support and strength during an overwhelming situation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur