Hargett wins DAISY award
Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto recently recognized Marcia Hargett, RN, with the DAISY award for Extraordinary Nurses, which is given in appreciation of the work nurses do. Hargett was nominated by a patient who said she went the extra mile to provide comfort, compassion, support and strength during an overwhelming situation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'