Health Department awards CONs
MERIDIAN and JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health has awarded certificates of need (CONs) to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
University of Mississippi Medical Center has received CON authority for the renovation of the surgical short stay unit on the campus of the existing hospital in Jackson. The proposed project involves the renovation of a total of 17,675 square feet, including 30 up-to-23-hour recovery spaces for the surgical unit. The project’s total expenditure is approximately $5.348 million.
Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center has received CON authority for the acquisition of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment and the establishment of MRI services.
The total expenditure on the project is approximately $3.685 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department awards CONs”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that