Health Department awards CONs
MERIDIAN and JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health has awarded certificates of need (CONs) to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
University of Mississippi Medical Center has received CON authority for the renovation of the surgical short stay unit on the campus of the existing hospital in Jackson. The proposed project involves the renovation of a total of 17,675 square feet, including 30 up-to-23-hour recovery spaces for the surgical unit. The project’s total expenditure is approximately $5.348 million.
Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center has received CON authority for the acquisition of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment and the establishment of MRI services.
The total expenditure on the project is approximately $3.685 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department awards CONs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement