Health Department awards CONs
MERIDIAN and JACKSON — The Mississippi State Department of Health has awarded certificates of need (CONs) to the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center in Meridian.
University of Mississippi Medical Center has received CON authority for the renovation of the surgical short stay unit on the campus of the existing hospital in Jackson. The proposed project involves the renovation of a total of 17,675 square feet, including 30 up-to-23-hour recovery spaces for the surgical unit. The project’s total expenditure is approximately $5.348 million.
Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center has received CON authority for the acquisition of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment and the establishment of MRI services.
The total expenditure on the project is approximately $3.685 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department awards CONs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove