Hospital recognizes staff’s service
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
Mississippi State Hospital October service award recipients include: (first row, left to right) Carolyn Fairley, 25 years; Dorothy Thompson, 25 years; Susan Anton, five years; (back row, left to right) Charna Bates, 10 years; Shonna Davis, 10 years; Teresa Salmon, five years; Amy Hudson, five years; and Lashonda Miller Kidd, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love