Hospital recognizes staff’s service
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
Mississippi State Hospital October service award recipients include: (first row, left to right) Carolyn Fairley, 25 years; Dorothy Thompson, 25 years; Susan Anton, five years; (back row, left to right) Charna Bates, 10 years; Shonna Davis, 10 years; Teresa Salmon, five years; Amy Hudson, five years; and Lashonda Miller Kidd, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.