Hospital recognizes staff’s service
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
Mississippi State Hospital October service award recipients include: (first row, left to right) Carolyn Fairley, 25 years; Dorothy Thompson, 25 years; Susan Anton, five years; (back row, left to right) Charna Bates, 10 years; Shonna Davis, 10 years; Teresa Salmon, five years; Amy Hudson, five years; and Lashonda Miller Kidd, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete