Hospital recognizes staff’s service
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
Mississippi State Hospital October service award recipients include: (first row, left to right) Carolyn Fairley, 25 years; Dorothy Thompson, 25 years; Susan Anton, five years; (back row, left to right) Charna Bates, 10 years; Shonna Davis, 10 years; Teresa Salmon, five years; Amy Hudson, five years; and Lashonda Miller Kidd, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015