Hospital recognizes staff’s service
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with October anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with five years and every fifth year following. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. The program is sponsored by Friends of Mississippi State Hospital Inc.
Mississippi State Hospital October service award recipients include: (first row, left to right) Carolyn Fairley, 25 years; Dorothy Thompson, 25 years; Susan Anton, five years; (back row, left to right) Charna Bates, 10 years; Shonna Davis, 10 years; Teresa Salmon, five years; Amy Hudson, five years; and Lashonda Miller Kidd, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow