McDonnell named top alumnus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Tom McDonnell III has been named the Boardman Distinguished Alumnus of the Year by the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Business. McDonnell, a Hattiesburg native, was nominated by his peers on the university’s Business Advisory Council.
McDonnell, who makes his home in Madison, is currently a member of the Southern Miss Foundation and past chairman of the Business Advisory Council. A certified public accountant, McDonnell holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southern Miss. Among his business ventures, he is co-chairman and co-CEO and director of franchise services of North America Inc. (FSNA), a publicly traded holding company on the Canadian Stock Exchange. McDonnell is also president of the LeFleur Transportation family of companies that provide non-emergency medical transportation services to government and corporate clients throughout Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma and South Carolina. In addition, he is the owner of System7Franchising LLC, a company that assists entrepreneurs in the process of franchising their businesses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well