McDonnell named top alumnus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Tom McDonnell III has been named the Boardman Distinguished Alumnus of the Year by the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Business. McDonnell, a Hattiesburg native, was nominated by his peers on the university’s Business Advisory Council.
McDonnell, who makes his home in Madison, is currently a member of the Southern Miss Foundation and past chairman of the Business Advisory Council. A certified public accountant, McDonnell holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southern Miss. Among his business ventures, he is co-chairman and co-CEO and director of franchise services of North America Inc. (FSNA), a publicly traded holding company on the Canadian Stock Exchange. McDonnell is also president of the LeFleur Transportation family of companies that provide non-emergency medical transportation services to government and corporate clients throughout Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma and South Carolina. In addition, he is the owner of System7Franchising LLC, a company that assists entrepreneurs in the process of franchising their businesses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast