McDonnell named top alumnus
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2009
Tom McDonnell III has been named the Boardman Distinguished Alumnus of the Year by the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Business. McDonnell, a Hattiesburg native, was nominated by his peers on the university’s Business Advisory Council.
McDonnell, who makes his home in Madison, is currently a member of the Southern Miss Foundation and past chairman of the Business Advisory Council. A certified public accountant, McDonnell holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southern Miss. Among his business ventures, he is co-chairman and co-CEO and director of franchise services of North America Inc. (FSNA), a publicly traded holding company on the Canadian Stock Exchange. McDonnell is also president of the LeFleur Transportation family of companies that provide non-emergency medical transportation services to government and corporate clients throughout Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma and South Carolina. In addition, he is the owner of System7Franchising LLC, a company that assists entrepreneurs in the process of franchising their businesses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case