M&F Bank adds officers
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been named senior vice president and senior commercial lender of Rankin County. As senior commercial lender, he will originate commercial loans and oversee a specified commercial loan portfolio within that market.
Gage graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He brings 11 years of banking experience to M&F Bank. Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
M&F Bank also announced that Julie White has been named mortgage loan officer of Brandon. She will be responsible for development and origination of mortgage loans throughout the market.
A former graduate of Byram High School and Hinds Community College, White is currently attending Mississippi College in Clinton. She brings to M&F Bank over 16 years of mortgage lending experience. Active in the community, she is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Women’s Council of Realtors, Jackson Association of Realtors, Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and attends Christ Congregational Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports