M&F Bank adds officers
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been named senior vice president and senior commercial lender of Rankin County. As senior commercial lender, he will originate commercial loans and oversee a specified commercial loan portfolio within that market.
Gage graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He brings 11 years of banking experience to M&F Bank. Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
M&F Bank also announced that Julie White has been named mortgage loan officer of Brandon. She will be responsible for development and origination of mortgage loans throughout the market.
A former graduate of Byram High School and Hinds Community College, White is currently attending Mississippi College in Clinton. She brings to M&F Bank over 16 years of mortgage lending experience. Active in the community, she is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Women’s Council of Realtors, Jackson Association of Realtors, Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and attends Christ Congregational Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings