M&F Bank adds officers
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been named senior vice president and senior commercial lender of Rankin County. As senior commercial lender, he will originate commercial loans and oversee a specified commercial loan portfolio within that market.
Gage graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He brings 11 years of banking experience to M&F Bank. Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
M&F Bank also announced that Julie White has been named mortgage loan officer of Brandon. She will be responsible for development and origination of mortgage loans throughout the market.
A former graduate of Byram High School and Hinds Community College, White is currently attending Mississippi College in Clinton. She brings to M&F Bank over 16 years of mortgage lending experience. Active in the community, she is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Women’s Council of Realtors, Jackson Association of Realtors, Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and attends Christ Congregational Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'