M&F Bank adds officers
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been named senior vice president and senior commercial lender of Rankin County. As senior commercial lender, he will originate commercial loans and oversee a specified commercial loan portfolio within that market.
Gage graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He brings 11 years of banking experience to M&F Bank. Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
M&F Bank also announced that Julie White has been named mortgage loan officer of Brandon. She will be responsible for development and origination of mortgage loans throughout the market.
A former graduate of Byram High School and Hinds Community College, White is currently attending Mississippi College in Clinton. She brings to M&F Bank over 16 years of mortgage lending experience. Active in the community, she is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Women’s Council of Realtors, Jackson Association of Realtors, Rankin County Chamber of Commerce and attends Christ Congregational Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators