Millions in mortgage fraud alleged
Mississippi Valley Title alleges attorneys Charles and Chris Evans committed
mortgage fraud on banks and induced Mississippi Valley Title to issue
fraudulent title insurance policies. The claim was part of a motion filed in
Madison County Chancery Court in October asking for a preliminary
Charles Evans was an approved attorney for MVT, from whom the company
accepted title work. His brother, Chris Evans, is the owner of more than 20 limited liability companies in Mississippi . Together they financed commercial properties and issued titles in Madison and Desoto counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Millions in mortgage fraud alleged”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!