Forrest General wins NRC award
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital has earned a 2009/2010 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation (NRC). This award places Forrest General with other top hospitals across the country based on feedback from patients.
Forrest General’s recognition is based on responses from primary healthcare decision makers in Forrest General’s service area who ranked Forrest General at the top of the list based on four measures – best overall quality, best image and reputation, best doctors and best nurses. Forrest General said it is the only hospital in the Pine Belt area to achieve this recognition, and is one of only four hospitals in the state to receive the award for 2009-2010.
“In recent months, Forrest General has been fortunate to receive recognition from several prestigious organizations for our commitment to provide quality care for each of our patients,” said Evan Dillard, Forrest General president and CEO. “This award from National Research Corporation is important to our physicians and staff, because it reflects the opinions of our patients, and their satisfaction and loyalty are what drive us to succeed each and every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015