Forrest General wins NRC award
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital has earned a 2009/2010 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation (NRC). This award places Forrest General with other top hospitals across the country based on feedback from patients.
Forrest General’s recognition is based on responses from primary healthcare decision makers in Forrest General’s service area who ranked Forrest General at the top of the list based on four measures – best overall quality, best image and reputation, best doctors and best nurses. Forrest General said it is the only hospital in the Pine Belt area to achieve this recognition, and is one of only four hospitals in the state to receive the award for 2009-2010.
“In recent months, Forrest General has been fortunate to receive recognition from several prestigious organizations for our commitment to provide quality care for each of our patients,” said Evan Dillard, Forrest General president and CEO. “This award from National Research Corporation is important to our physicians and staff, because it reflects the opinions of our patients, and their satisfaction and loyalty are what drive us to succeed each and every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation