Forrest General wins NRC award
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital has earned a 2009/2010 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation (NRC). This award places Forrest General with other top hospitals across the country based on feedback from patients.
Forrest General’s recognition is based on responses from primary healthcare decision makers in Forrest General’s service area who ranked Forrest General at the top of the list based on four measures – best overall quality, best image and reputation, best doctors and best nurses. Forrest General said it is the only hospital in the Pine Belt area to achieve this recognition, and is one of only four hospitals in the state to receive the award for 2009-2010.
“In recent months, Forrest General has been fortunate to receive recognition from several prestigious organizations for our commitment to provide quality care for each of our patients,” said Evan Dillard, Forrest General president and CEO. “This award from National Research Corporation is important to our physicians and staff, because it reflects the opinions of our patients, and their satisfaction and loyalty are what drive us to succeed each and every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41