Forrest General wins NRC award
HATTIESBURG — Forrest General Hospital has earned a 2009/2010 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation (NRC). This award places Forrest General with other top hospitals across the country based on feedback from patients.
Forrest General’s recognition is based on responses from primary healthcare decision makers in Forrest General’s service area who ranked Forrest General at the top of the list based on four measures – best overall quality, best image and reputation, best doctors and best nurses. Forrest General said it is the only hospital in the Pine Belt area to achieve this recognition, and is one of only four hospitals in the state to receive the award for 2009-2010.
“In recent months, Forrest General has been fortunate to receive recognition from several prestigious organizations for our commitment to provide quality care for each of our patients,” said Evan Dillard, Forrest General president and CEO. “This award from National Research Corporation is important to our physicians and staff, because it reflects the opinions of our patients, and their satisfaction and loyalty are what drive us to succeed each and every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC