Callon Petroleum posts loss
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company, for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2009, reported a net loss of $1 million, or $0.04 per share. Net income for the comparable period of 2008 was $5.9 million, or $0.27 per share.
For the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2009, Callon reported net income of $500,000, or $0.02 per share. This compares with net income of $18.6 million, or $0.85 per share during the same period of 2008. All per share amounts are on a diluted basis.
Operating results for the three months include oil and gas sales of $21.3 million from average production of 27.4 million cubic feet of natural gas equivalent per day (MMcfe/d), which was within the company’s published guidance range of 25 MMcfe/d to 28 MMcfe/d. This corresponds to sales of $32.8 million from average production of 25.9 MMcfe/d during the comparable 2008 period.
Oil and gas sales for the first nine months of 2009 totaled $71.2 million from average production of 31.3 MMcfe/d. This corresponds to sales of $125.8 million from average production of 35.0 MMcfe/d during the same period in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters