Joe sits on first-ever panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Mississippi Technology Alliance investment director Lylla Joe served as a panelist during the Angel Capital Association’s first-ever Leaders Workshop held Nov. 5 in Richardson, Texas. Joe participated in the panel discussion “Harnessing Resources to Ensure Sustainability.” The panel explored how angel investing groups engage members in the investment process, leverage community ties to defray administrative expenses, work with universities and raise new funds during the recession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions