Joe sits on first-ever panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Mississippi Technology Alliance investment director Lylla Joe served as a panelist during the Angel Capital Association’s first-ever Leaders Workshop held Nov. 5 in Richardson, Texas. Joe participated in the panel discussion “Harnessing Resources to Ensure Sustainability.” The panel explored how angel investing groups engage members in the investment process, leverage community ties to defray administrative expenses, work with universities and raise new funds during the recession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager