Joe sits on first-ever panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Mississippi Technology Alliance investment director Lylla Joe served as a panelist during the Angel Capital Association’s first-ever Leaders Workshop held Nov. 5 in Richardson, Texas. Joe participated in the panel discussion “Harnessing Resources to Ensure Sustainability.” The panel explored how angel investing groups engage members in the investment process, leverage community ties to defray administrative expenses, work with universities and raise new funds during the recession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county