Joe sits on first-ever panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Mississippi Technology Alliance investment director Lylla Joe served as a panelist during the Angel Capital Association’s first-ever Leaders Workshop held Nov. 5 in Richardson, Texas. Joe participated in the panel discussion “Harnessing Resources to Ensure Sustainability.” The panel explored how angel investing groups engage members in the investment process, leverage community ties to defray administrative expenses, work with universities and raise new funds during the recession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow