Joe sits on first-ever panel
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Mississippi Technology Alliance investment director Lylla Joe served as a panelist during the Angel Capital Association’s first-ever Leaders Workshop held Nov. 5 in Richardson, Texas. Joe participated in the panel discussion “Harnessing Resources to Ensure Sustainability.” The panel explored how angel investing groups engage members in the investment process, leverage community ties to defray administrative expenses, work with universities and raise new funds during the recession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force