Keeping Our Eye On: Josh Gregory
Hometown: Arlington, Texas
Education: BA in Business Administration, Mississippi College
Current Position: Co-owner of Frontier Strategies, LLC
Josh Gregory is the co-owner with Quinton Dickerson of Frontier Strategies, LLC, a public relations, communications, advertising and government relations firm based in Jackson. As an advertising, interactive and political consultant, Gregory is constantly working on his laptop or Blackberry and says he is dedicated to the idea of having a paperless office. “You could say that I am one of Mississippi’s most green executives,” he says.
Whether working with Frontier clients from Entergy or the Mississippi Development Authority, Gregory says that a “typical day at the office” actually happens most days away from the office. He has worked as a consultant on a number of political campaigns for almost a decade including Gregg Harper, Phil Bryant and Haley Barbour. “Without a doubt, the best days on the job are on Election Day when our candidate has more votes than the other side,” he says.
Mississippi’s best kept secret: It’s a great place to learn to fly because of the relatively flat terrain, lack of air traffic and year-round good weather.
Must-have Mississippi food: Doe’s Eat Place in Greenville
Favorite hangout: Oxford
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Keeping Our Eye On: Josh Gregory”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders