Keeping Our Eye On: Josh Gregory
Hometown: Arlington, Texas
Education: BA in Business Administration, Mississippi College
Current Position: Co-owner of Frontier Strategies, LLC
Josh Gregory is the co-owner with Quinton Dickerson of Frontier Strategies, LLC, a public relations, communications, advertising and government relations firm based in Jackson. As an advertising, interactive and political consultant, Gregory is constantly working on his laptop or Blackberry and says he is dedicated to the idea of having a paperless office. “You could say that I am one of Mississippi’s most green executives,” he says.
Whether working with Frontier clients from Entergy or the Mississippi Development Authority, Gregory says that a “typical day at the office” actually happens most days away from the office. He has worked as a consultant on a number of political campaigns for almost a decade including Gregg Harper, Phil Bryant and Haley Barbour. “Without a doubt, the best days on the job are on Election Day when our candidate has more votes than the other side,” he says.
Mississippi’s best kept secret: It’s a great place to learn to fly because of the relatively flat terrain, lack of air traffic and year-round good weather.
Must-have Mississippi food: Doe’s Eat Place in Greenville
Favorite hangout: Oxford
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Keeping Our Eye On: Josh Gregory”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast