Keeping Our Eye On: Josh Gregory
Hometown: Arlington, Texas
Education: BA in Business Administration, Mississippi College
Current Position: Co-owner of Frontier Strategies, LLC
Josh Gregory is the co-owner with Quinton Dickerson of Frontier Strategies, LLC, a public relations, communications, advertising and government relations firm based in Jackson. As an advertising, interactive and political consultant, Gregory is constantly working on his laptop or Blackberry and says he is dedicated to the idea of having a paperless office. “You could say that I am one of Mississippi’s most green executives,” he says.
Whether working with Frontier clients from Entergy or the Mississippi Development Authority, Gregory says that a “typical day at the office” actually happens most days away from the office. He has worked as a consultant on a number of political campaigns for almost a decade including Gregg Harper, Phil Bryant and Haley Barbour. “Without a doubt, the best days on the job are on Election Day when our candidate has more votes than the other side,” he says.
Mississippi’s best kept secret: It’s a great place to learn to fly because of the relatively flat terrain, lack of air traffic and year-round good weather.
Must-have Mississippi food: Doe’s Eat Place in Greenville
Favorite hangout: Oxford
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Keeping Our Eye On: Josh Gregory”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip