Law firm adds Ludwig, Ryan
Alston F. Ludwig and Brant J. Ryan have joined Adams and Reese, LLP, in the firm’s Jackson office. Ludwig is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group. He received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his bachelor of arts in history from Auburn University. Ludwig, who is admitted to practice in Mississippi, was a member of the Mississippi Law Journal and received Outstanding Student Award from the Conflicts of Law.
Ryan is an associate in the Special Business Services and also the Transactions and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law where he served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. He was also a member of the Moot Court Board where he was part of the Moot Court Board Trial Advocacy Competition championship team. Ryan received the Mississippi Bar Association Health Law Award and the Tom Mason Advocacy Award.
Ryan, also admitted to practice in Mississippi, earned his bachelor of arts in speech communication from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2002, and was inducted into the University of Southern Mississippi Hall of Fame. He received his master of education in higher education and student affairs from the University of South Carolina in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm adds Ludwig, Ryan”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner