Law firm adds Ludwig, Ryan
Alston F. Ludwig and Brant J. Ryan have joined Adams and Reese, LLP, in the firm’s Jackson office. Ludwig is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group. He received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his bachelor of arts in history from Auburn University. Ludwig, who is admitted to practice in Mississippi, was a member of the Mississippi Law Journal and received Outstanding Student Award from the Conflicts of Law.
Ryan is an associate in the Special Business Services and also the Transactions and Corporate Advisory Services Practice Group. He received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law where he served as an associate articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. He was also a member of the Moot Court Board where he was part of the Moot Court Board Trial Advocacy Competition championship team. Ryan received the Mississippi Bar Association Health Law Award and the Tom Mason Advocacy Award.
Ryan, also admitted to practice in Mississippi, earned his bachelor of arts in speech communication from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2002, and was inducted into the University of Southern Mississippi Hall of Fame. He received his master of education in higher education and student affairs from the University of South Carolina in 2004.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Law firm adds Ludwig, Ryan”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal