Law firm chooses student winners
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., holds an annual art drawing contest for the students at Power APAC as part of the Jackson Public School District’s Partners in Education program. The students compete for the chance that their artwork would be chosen for the front design of the firm holiday card, sent out to over 6,000 friends, clients and prospects both domestic and international. This year’s winners are: (l. to r.) 12th-grader and third place Ryan Shelby; Shawn McGregor, marketing director for Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis; ninth-grader and first place Imani Smith; and, 11th-grader and third place Brittany Calhoun.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects