Law firm chooses student winners
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., holds an annual art drawing contest for the students at Power APAC as part of the Jackson Public School District’s Partners in Education program. The students compete for the chance that their artwork would be chosen for the front design of the firm holiday card, sent out to over 6,000 friends, clients and prospects both domestic and international. This year’s winners are: (l. to r.) 12th-grader and third place Ryan Shelby; Shawn McGregor, marketing director for Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis; ninth-grader and first place Imani Smith; and, 11th-grader and third place Brittany Calhoun.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015