Law firm chooses student winners
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., holds an annual art drawing contest for the students at Power APAC as part of the Jackson Public School District’s Partners in Education program. The students compete for the chance that their artwork would be chosen for the front design of the firm holiday card, sent out to over 6,000 friends, clients and prospects both domestic and international. This year’s winners are: (l. to r.) 12th-grader and third place Ryan Shelby; Shawn McGregor, marketing director for Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis; ninth-grader and first place Imani Smith; and, 11th-grader and third place Brittany Calhoun.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development