Law firm chooses student winners
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., holds an annual art drawing contest for the students at Power APAC as part of the Jackson Public School District’s Partners in Education program. The students compete for the chance that their artwork would be chosen for the front design of the firm holiday card, sent out to over 6,000 friends, clients and prospects both domestic and international. This year’s winners are: (l. to r.) 12th-grader and third place Ryan Shelby; Shawn McGregor, marketing director for Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis; ninth-grader and first place Imani Smith; and, 11th-grader and third place Brittany Calhoun.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program