Law firm chooses student winners
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., holds an annual art drawing contest for the students at Power APAC as part of the Jackson Public School District’s Partners in Education program. The students compete for the chance that their artwork would be chosen for the front design of the firm holiday card, sent out to over 6,000 friends, clients and prospects both domestic and international. This year’s winners are: (l. to r.) 12th-grader and third place Ryan Shelby; Shawn McGregor, marketing director for Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis; ninth-grader and first place Imani Smith; and, 11th-grader and third place Brittany Calhoun.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real