Luckett returns to Robinson & Associates
Lacy Luckett has re-joined the marketing, advertising and public relations firm Robinson & Associates Inc. as vice president of client services. A native of the Mississippi Delta, Luckett graduated with honors from Delta Academy in Marks. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with emphasis in marketing from Mississippi State University in 1985.
Along with her previous years at Robinson and Associates, Luckett had worked as a bank branch manager in Jackson, rose to vice president of the BancorpSouth marketing department in Tupelo and served three years as an advertising account executive with a Tupelo-based television station. Her most recent position prior to rejoining the agency was as the external affairs specialist for Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi where she served as the community, media and political liaison for the plant.
Luckett is involved in public school activities. She is a past president of the Junior Auxiliary of Tupelo and a former board member of the United Way and Habitat for Humanity. She is married to Tupelo business owner Andy Luckett and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015