Luckett returns to Robinson & Associates
Lacy Luckett has re-joined the marketing, advertising and public relations firm Robinson & Associates Inc. as vice president of client services. A native of the Mississippi Delta, Luckett graduated with honors from Delta Academy in Marks. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with emphasis in marketing from Mississippi State University in 1985.
Along with her previous years at Robinson and Associates, Luckett had worked as a bank branch manager in Jackson, rose to vice president of the BancorpSouth marketing department in Tupelo and served three years as an advertising account executive with a Tupelo-based television station. Her most recent position prior to rejoining the agency was as the external affairs specialist for Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi where she served as the community, media and political liaison for the plant.
Luckett is involved in public school activities. She is a past president of the Junior Auxiliary of Tupelo and a former board member of the United Way and Habitat for Humanity. She is married to Tupelo business owner Andy Luckett and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn