Luckett returns to Robinson & Associates
Lacy Luckett has re-joined the marketing, advertising and public relations firm Robinson & Associates Inc. as vice president of client services. A native of the Mississippi Delta, Luckett graduated with honors from Delta Academy in Marks. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with emphasis in marketing from Mississippi State University in 1985.
Along with her previous years at Robinson and Associates, Luckett had worked as a bank branch manager in Jackson, rose to vice president of the BancorpSouth marketing department in Tupelo and served three years as an advertising account executive with a Tupelo-based television station. Her most recent position prior to rejoining the agency was as the external affairs specialist for Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi where she served as the community, media and political liaison for the plant.
Luckett is involved in public school activities. She is a past president of the Junior Auxiliary of Tupelo and a former board member of the United Way and Habitat for Humanity. She is married to Tupelo business owner Andy Luckett and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability