Luckett returns to Robinson & Associates
Lacy Luckett has re-joined the marketing, advertising and public relations firm Robinson & Associates Inc. as vice president of client services. A native of the Mississippi Delta, Luckett graduated with honors from Delta Academy in Marks. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with emphasis in marketing from Mississippi State University in 1985.
Along with her previous years at Robinson and Associates, Luckett had worked as a bank branch manager in Jackson, rose to vice president of the BancorpSouth marketing department in Tupelo and served three years as an advertising account executive with a Tupelo-based television station. Her most recent position prior to rejoining the agency was as the external affairs specialist for Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Mississippi where she served as the community, media and political liaison for the plant.
Luckett is involved in public school activities. She is a past president of the Junior Auxiliary of Tupelo and a former board member of the United Way and Habitat for Humanity. She is married to Tupelo business owner Andy Luckett and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement