Magnolia hires Olmi
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Canda Olmi as senior vice president. Olmi will focus on developing relationships with executives and professionals in the Hattiesburg Market. Olmi, along with president and CEO Marcus Robinson, will open a new branch there later this year.
With more than 24 years experience in banking, Olmi was recently associated with The First, A National Banking Association, where she served as president for the Mortgage Loan Division for over 12 years.
Olmi is one of only three bankers, and the only female in Mississippi designated as a certified mortgage banker. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Olmi has worked at Grand Bank for Savings, Southtrust Mortgage Corporation, Molton, Allen and William Corporation and Magnolia Federal Bank for Savings.
She is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and the Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association and attends Okahola Baptist Church. She is married to Joe Olmi and has one son, Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training