Magnolia hires Olmi
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Canda Olmi as senior vice president. Olmi will focus on developing relationships with executives and professionals in the Hattiesburg Market. Olmi, along with president and CEO Marcus Robinson, will open a new branch there later this year.
With more than 24 years experience in banking, Olmi was recently associated with The First, A National Banking Association, where she served as president for the Mortgage Loan Division for over 12 years.
Olmi is one of only three bankers, and the only female in Mississippi designated as a certified mortgage banker. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Olmi has worked at Grand Bank for Savings, Southtrust Mortgage Corporation, Molton, Allen and William Corporation and Magnolia Federal Bank for Savings.
She is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and the Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association and attends Okahola Baptist Church. She is married to Joe Olmi and has one son, Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win