Magnolia hires Olmi
Magnolia State Bank welcomes Canda Olmi as senior vice president. Olmi will focus on developing relationships with executives and professionals in the Hattiesburg Market. Olmi, along with president and CEO Marcus Robinson, will open a new branch there later this year.
With more than 24 years experience in banking, Olmi was recently associated with The First, A National Banking Association, where she served as president for the Mortgage Loan Division for over 12 years.
Olmi is one of only three bankers, and the only female in Mississippi designated as a certified mortgage banker. She is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Olmi has worked at Grand Bank for Savings, Southtrust Mortgage Corporation, Molton, Allen and William Corporation and Magnolia Federal Bank for Savings.
She is a member of the Hattiesburg Area Association of Realtors and the Greater Hattiesburg Home Builders Association and attends Okahola Baptist Church. She is married to Joe Olmi and has one son, Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money