Museum board of directors set
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority and the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council recently named representatives from their respective agencies to the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Transportation Museum board of directors. Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority for a two-year term will be T. L. Phillips of Columbus and Martha Segars of Iuka. Phillips currently serves as chairman of the museum board of directors.
Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council will be Donald G. Waldon, former administrator of the Authority of Fayette, Ala., and Milton Sundbeck of Southern Ionics in West Point.
Representing the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association will be Robert Ratliff, executive director, Tuscaloosa, Ala., Convention and Visitors Bureau, and James Tsismanakis, executive director of the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur