Museum board of directors set
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority and the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council recently named representatives from their respective agencies to the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Transportation Museum board of directors. Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority for a two-year term will be T. L. Phillips of Columbus and Martha Segars of Iuka. Phillips currently serves as chairman of the museum board of directors.
Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council will be Donald G. Waldon, former administrator of the Authority of Fayette, Ala., and Milton Sundbeck of Southern Ionics in West Point.
Representing the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association will be Robert Ratliff, executive director, Tuscaloosa, Ala., Convention and Visitors Bureau, and James Tsismanakis, executive director of the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds