Museum board of directors set
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority and the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council recently named representatives from their respective agencies to the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Transportation Museum board of directors. Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority for a two-year term will be T. L. Phillips of Columbus and Martha Segars of Iuka. Phillips currently serves as chairman of the museum board of directors.
Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council will be Donald G. Waldon, former administrator of the Authority of Fayette, Ala., and Milton Sundbeck of Southern Ionics in West Point.
Representing the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association will be Robert Ratliff, executive director, Tuscaloosa, Ala., Convention and Visitors Bureau, and James Tsismanakis, executive director of the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue