Museum board of directors set
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority and the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council recently named representatives from their respective agencies to the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Transportation Museum board of directors. Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority for a two-year term will be T. L. Phillips of Columbus and Martha Segars of Iuka. Phillips currently serves as chairman of the museum board of directors.
Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council will be Donald G. Waldon, former administrator of the Authority of Fayette, Ala., and Milton Sundbeck of Southern Ionics in West Point.
Representing the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association will be Robert Ratliff, executive director, Tuscaloosa, Ala., Convention and Visitors Bureau, and James Tsismanakis, executive director of the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three