Museum board of directors set
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority and the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council recently named representatives from their respective agencies to the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Transportation Museum board of directors. Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority for a two-year term will be T. L. Phillips of Columbus and Martha Segars of Iuka. Phillips currently serves as chairman of the museum board of directors.
Representing the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Council will be Donald G. Waldon, former administrator of the Authority of Fayette, Ala., and Milton Sundbeck of Southern Ionics in West Point.
Representing the Tenn-Tom Tourism Association will be Robert Ratliff, executive director, Tuscaloosa, Ala., Convention and Visitors Bureau, and James Tsismanakis, executive director of the Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement