Richard elected to NASBE board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2009
Rosetta Richard, a longtime member of the Mississippi State Board of Education, has been elected to the National Association of State Boards of Education (NASBE) board of directors. Richard will begin her one-year term as a director from NASBE’s Southern region in Jan. 2010.
Richard, a resident of Biloxi, was first appointed to the state board of education in 1993 and reappointed in 2002. During her tenure, she has been active in NASBE serving as board delegate for several years. Her service to NASBE has included membership on the Public Policy Committee and the Governmental Affairs Committee. In 2005 she received the Distinguished Service Award. She is retired from Mississippi Power Company, where she served as an employee relations representative from 1990 until April 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years