American Midstream completes purchase
American Midstream Partners has completed the purchase of 12 natural gas pipelines and gathering and processing assets from Enbridge Energy Partners, LP, in a transaction valued at approximately $151 million.
The assets include two interstate gas pipelines and a substantial network of intrastate pipelines and gathering and processing systems located primarily in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee that serve industrial, commercial and local distribution companies.
Headquartered in Denver, American Midstream also has an office in Houston and field operating offices in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million