American Midstream completes purchase
American Midstream Partners has completed the purchase of 12 natural gas pipelines and gathering and processing assets from Enbridge Energy Partners, LP, in a transaction valued at approximately $151 million.
The assets include two interstate gas pipelines and a substantial network of intrastate pipelines and gathering and processing systems located primarily in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee that serve industrial, commercial and local distribution companies.
Headquartered in Denver, American Midstream also has an office in Houston and field operating offices in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant