American Midstream completes purchase
American Midstream Partners has completed the purchase of 12 natural gas pipelines and gathering and processing assets from Enbridge Energy Partners, LP, in a transaction valued at approximately $151 million.
The assets include two interstate gas pipelines and a substantial network of intrastate pipelines and gathering and processing systems located primarily in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee that serve industrial, commercial and local distribution companies.
Headquartered in Denver, American Midstream also has an office in Houston and field operating offices in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics