American Midstream completes purchase
American Midstream Partners has completed the purchase of 12 natural gas pipelines and gathering and processing assets from Enbridge Energy Partners, LP, in a transaction valued at approximately $151 million.
The assets include two interstate gas pipelines and a substantial network of intrastate pipelines and gathering and processing systems located primarily in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee that serve industrial, commercial and local distribution companies.
Headquartered in Denver, American Midstream also has an office in Houston and field operating offices in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports