American Midstream completes purchase
American Midstream Partners has completed the purchase of 12 natural gas pipelines and gathering and processing assets from Enbridge Energy Partners, LP, in a transaction valued at approximately $151 million.
The assets include two interstate gas pipelines and a substantial network of intrastate pipelines and gathering and processing systems located primarily in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee that serve industrial, commercial and local distribution companies.
Headquartered in Denver, American Midstream also has an office in Houston and field operating offices in Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium