BKD cracks national top 10
JACKSON — CCH’s Public Accounting Report has ranked BKD, LLP, the 10th largest CPA and advisory firm in the U.S. BKD currently operates 32 offices in 12 states and employs more than 2,000 professionals.
BKD Mississippi was formed when local firms Smith, Turner & Reeves, P.A., Johnson, Bruce & Host, PLLC and Shearer, Taylor & Co., P.A., joined in the spring of 2008, creating offices in Jackson and Oxford. Today, BKD Mississippi has 12 partners and employs 79 workers.
According to BKD, it is the only full-service national firm in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail