BKD cracks national top 10
JACKSON — CCH’s Public Accounting Report has ranked BKD, LLP, the 10th largest CPA and advisory firm in the U.S. BKD currently operates 32 offices in 12 states and employs more than 2,000 professionals.
BKD Mississippi was formed when local firms Smith, Turner & Reeves, P.A., Johnson, Bruce & Host, PLLC and Shearer, Taylor & Co., P.A., joined in the spring of 2008, creating offices in Jackson and Oxford. Today, BKD Mississippi has 12 partners and employs 79 workers.
According to BKD, it is the only full-service national firm in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus