BKD cracks national top 10
JACKSON — CCH’s Public Accounting Report has ranked BKD, LLP, the 10th largest CPA and advisory firm in the U.S. BKD currently operates 32 offices in 12 states and employs more than 2,000 professionals.
BKD Mississippi was formed when local firms Smith, Turner & Reeves, P.A., Johnson, Bruce & Host, PLLC and Shearer, Taylor & Co., P.A., joined in the spring of 2008, creating offices in Jackson and Oxford. Today, BKD Mississippi has 12 partners and employs 79 workers.
According to BKD, it is the only full-service national firm in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal