BKD cracks national top 10
JACKSON — CCH’s Public Accounting Report has ranked BKD, LLP, the 10th largest CPA and advisory firm in the U.S. BKD currently operates 32 offices in 12 states and employs more than 2,000 professionals.
BKD Mississippi was formed when local firms Smith, Turner & Reeves, P.A., Johnson, Bruce & Host, PLLC and Shearer, Taylor & Co., P.A., joined in the spring of 2008, creating offices in Jackson and Oxford. Today, BKD Mississippi has 12 partners and employs 79 workers.
According to BKD, it is the only full-service national firm in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions