BKD cracks national top 10
JACKSON — CCH’s Public Accounting Report has ranked BKD, LLP, the 10th largest CPA and advisory firm in the U.S. BKD currently operates 32 offices in 12 states and employs more than 2,000 professionals.
BKD Mississippi was formed when local firms Smith, Turner & Reeves, P.A., Johnson, Bruce & Host, PLLC and Shearer, Taylor & Co., P.A., joined in the spring of 2008, creating offices in Jackson and Oxford. Today, BKD Mississippi has 12 partners and employs 79 workers.
According to BKD, it is the only full-service national firm in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House