Entergy takes home Blue Flame
JACKSON — The Mississippi Minority Business Alliance (MMBA) honored Entergy Mississippi Inc. with the Flame Award at the organization’s ninth-annual Awards Gala. The Flame Award is given in recognition of and appreciation for exceptional support of minority business efforts in Mississippi.
“Such support greatly exceeds the norm and provides momentum for the growth and stability of Mississippi’s minority business community,” said De Jonnette Grantham-King, chairperson of the board for MMBA. “This prestigious and highly coveted award honors the generous giving of resources, both financial and in-kind.
“Entergy Mississippi’s support lights the flame to a stronger economic climate for the Mississippi business community as a whole.”
In addition to the Flame Award, MMBA annually recognizes outstanding minority businesses, a corporate citizen who is a minority business champion and individuals who have promoted and fostered the growth and stability of Mississippi’s minority business community.
“We’re honored and humbled to receive this prestigious award,” said Haley Fisackerly, president and CEO of Entergy Mississippi. “The mission of Entergy is to create a winning culture, which can only be achieved in an environment that fosters creativity, productivity and mutual respect of all people.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast