Entergy takes home Blue Flame
JACKSON — The Mississippi Minority Business Alliance (MMBA) honored Entergy Mississippi Inc. with the Flame Award at the organization’s ninth-annual Awards Gala. The Flame Award is given in recognition of and appreciation for exceptional support of minority business efforts in Mississippi.
“Such support greatly exceeds the norm and provides momentum for the growth and stability of Mississippi’s minority business community,” said De Jonnette Grantham-King, chairperson of the board for MMBA. “This prestigious and highly coveted award honors the generous giving of resources, both financial and in-kind.
“Entergy Mississippi’s support lights the flame to a stronger economic climate for the Mississippi business community as a whole.”
In addition to the Flame Award, MMBA annually recognizes outstanding minority businesses, a corporate citizen who is a minority business champion and individuals who have promoted and fostered the growth and stability of Mississippi’s minority business community.
“We’re honored and humbled to receive this prestigious award,” said Haley Fisackerly, president and CEO of Entergy Mississippi. “The mission of Entergy is to create a winning culture, which can only be achieved in an environment that fosters creativity, productivity and mutual respect of all people.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones