Rural Development funding awarded
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced that 111 projects in 35 states, including Mississippi, have been selected to receive more than $34.9 million in grants to increase educational opportunities and expand access to healthcare services in rural areas.
The funding will be provided through USDA Rural Development’s Distance Learning and Telemedicine Program.
Mississippi entities receiving funding are Delta State University ($316,209), Delta Health Alliance Inc. ($186,200) and Kilmichael Hospital ($87,252).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public