Carlucci named GM at Hollywood
Hollywood Casino welcomes Anthony Carlucci, CPA, to the position of general manager. Carlucci, most recently the assistant general manager at Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi property, fills the position at Hollywood Casino Tunica previously held by John Osborne, who was named the general manager of Penn National’s Hollywood Slots Hotel & Raceway in Bangor, Maine, Sept. 28.
Carlucci has held various management positions in the gaming industry starting in 1982 at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. Carlucci moved within the Harrah’s organization and served as director of food and beverage at Harrah’s Metropolis in southern Illinois from March 2001 to Nov. 2002. Following his tenure with Harrah’s, Carlucci joined Argosy Gaming Company (which was acquired by Penn National in 2005) and from Nov. 2002 through 2007 served as director of operations at Empress Casino Hotel in Joliet, Ill. In 2007, he joined Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi as assistant general manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015