Carlucci named GM at Hollywood
Hollywood Casino welcomes Anthony Carlucci, CPA, to the position of general manager. Carlucci, most recently the assistant general manager at Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi property, fills the position at Hollywood Casino Tunica previously held by John Osborne, who was named the general manager of Penn National’s Hollywood Slots Hotel & Raceway in Bangor, Maine, Sept. 28.
Carlucci has held various management positions in the gaming industry starting in 1982 at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. Carlucci moved within the Harrah’s organization and served as director of food and beverage at Harrah’s Metropolis in southern Illinois from March 2001 to Nov. 2002. Following his tenure with Harrah’s, Carlucci joined Argosy Gaming Company (which was acquired by Penn National in 2005) and from Nov. 2002 through 2007 served as director of operations at Empress Casino Hotel in Joliet, Ill. In 2007, he joined Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi as assistant general manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love