Carlucci named GM at Hollywood
Hollywood Casino welcomes Anthony Carlucci, CPA, to the position of general manager. Carlucci, most recently the assistant general manager at Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi property, fills the position at Hollywood Casino Tunica previously held by John Osborne, who was named the general manager of Penn National’s Hollywood Slots Hotel & Raceway in Bangor, Maine, Sept. 28.
Carlucci has held various management positions in the gaming industry starting in 1982 at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. Carlucci moved within the Harrah’s organization and served as director of food and beverage at Harrah’s Metropolis in southern Illinois from March 2001 to Nov. 2002. Following his tenure with Harrah’s, Carlucci joined Argosy Gaming Company (which was acquired by Penn National in 2005) and from Nov. 2002 through 2007 served as director of operations at Empress Casino Hotel in Joliet, Ill. In 2007, he joined Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi as assistant general manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015