Carlucci named GM at Hollywood
Hollywood Casino welcomes Anthony Carlucci, CPA, to the position of general manager. Carlucci, most recently the assistant general manager at Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi property, fills the position at Hollywood Casino Tunica previously held by John Osborne, who was named the general manager of Penn National’s Hollywood Slots Hotel & Raceway in Bangor, Maine, Sept. 28.
Carlucci has held various management positions in the gaming industry starting in 1982 at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. Carlucci moved within the Harrah’s organization and served as director of food and beverage at Harrah’s Metropolis in southern Illinois from March 2001 to Nov. 2002. Following his tenure with Harrah’s, Carlucci joined Argosy Gaming Company (which was acquired by Penn National in 2005) and from Nov. 2002 through 2007 served as director of operations at Empress Casino Hotel in Joliet, Ill. In 2007, he joined Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi as assistant general manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center