Carlucci named GM at Hollywood
Hollywood Casino welcomes Anthony Carlucci, CPA, to the position of general manager. Carlucci, most recently the assistant general manager at Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi property, fills the position at Hollywood Casino Tunica previously held by John Osborne, who was named the general manager of Penn National’s Hollywood Slots Hotel & Raceway in Bangor, Maine, Sept. 28.
Carlucci has held various management positions in the gaming industry starting in 1982 at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. Carlucci moved within the Harrah’s organization and served as director of food and beverage at Harrah’s Metropolis in southern Illinois from March 2001 to Nov. 2002. Following his tenure with Harrah’s, Carlucci joined Argosy Gaming Company (which was acquired by Penn National in 2005) and from Nov. 2002 through 2007 served as director of operations at Empress Casino Hotel in Joliet, Ill. In 2007, he joined Penn National’s Boomtown Biloxi as assistant general manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner