Chamber seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Angie Brazil, Atmos, BancorpSouth, Blake Weaver, Brad Evans, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders, Chambliss Builders, Chartwell Properties, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate, City of Southaven, Community Bank, David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm, DeSoto Civic Center, Donnie Chambliss, Ford Moore, Kim Knop, Mark Brannon, Mark Sorrell, NICS, Peter Felsenthal, Ryan England, Southaven Chamber of Commerce, State Farm Insurance, Stuart Taylor, Whitmor James McIngvale Skinner & McIngvale CPA
The Southaven Chamber of Commerce has announced new board members for 2009-2010. The new board members include: Angie Brazil, BancorpSouth; David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm; Kim Knop, Chartwell Properties; Peter Felsenthal, Whitmor, James McIngvale, Skinner & McIngvale, CPA; Stuart Taylor, DeSoto Civic Center; and, Blake Weaver, NICS (Network of International Christian Schools). Officers are: Ryan England, State Farm Insurance; Ford Moore, Community Bank; and, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate. Other board members include: Mark Brannon, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders; Donnie Chambliss, Chambliss Builders; Brad Evans, Atmos; and, Mark Sorrell, City of Southaven.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders