Chamber seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Angie Brazil, Atmos, BancorpSouth, Blake Weaver, Brad Evans, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders, Chambliss Builders, Chartwell Properties, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate, City of Southaven, Community Bank, David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm, DeSoto Civic Center, Donnie Chambliss, Ford Moore, Kim Knop, Mark Brannon, Mark Sorrell, NICS, Peter Felsenthal, Ryan England, Southaven Chamber of Commerce, State Farm Insurance, Stuart Taylor, Whitmor James McIngvale Skinner & McIngvale CPA
The Southaven Chamber of Commerce has announced new board members for 2009-2010. The new board members include: Angie Brazil, BancorpSouth; David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm; Kim Knop, Chartwell Properties; Peter Felsenthal, Whitmor, James McIngvale, Skinner & McIngvale, CPA; Stuart Taylor, DeSoto Civic Center; and, Blake Weaver, NICS (Network of International Christian Schools). Officers are: Ryan England, State Farm Insurance; Ford Moore, Community Bank; and, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate. Other board members include: Mark Brannon, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders; Donnie Chambliss, Chambliss Builders; Brad Evans, Atmos; and, Mark Sorrell, City of Southaven.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district