Chamber seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Angie Brazil, Atmos, BancorpSouth, Blake Weaver, Brad Evans, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders, Chambliss Builders, Chartwell Properties, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate, City of Southaven, Community Bank, David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm, DeSoto Civic Center, Donnie Chambliss, Ford Moore, Kim Knop, Mark Brannon, Mark Sorrell, NICS, Peter Felsenthal, Ryan England, Southaven Chamber of Commerce, State Farm Insurance, Stuart Taylor, Whitmor James McIngvale Skinner & McIngvale CPA
The Southaven Chamber of Commerce has announced new board members for 2009-2010. The new board members include: Angie Brazil, BancorpSouth; David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm; Kim Knop, Chartwell Properties; Peter Felsenthal, Whitmor, James McIngvale, Skinner & McIngvale, CPA; Stuart Taylor, DeSoto Civic Center; and, Blake Weaver, NICS (Network of International Christian Schools). Officers are: Ryan England, State Farm Insurance; Ford Moore, Community Bank; and, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate. Other board members include: Mark Brannon, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders; Donnie Chambliss, Chambliss Builders; Brad Evans, Atmos; and, Mark Sorrell, City of Southaven.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement