Chamber seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Angie Brazil, Atmos, BancorpSouth, Blake Weaver, Brad Evans, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders, Chambliss Builders, Chartwell Properties, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate, City of Southaven, Community Bank, David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm, DeSoto Civic Center, Donnie Chambliss, Ford Moore, Kim Knop, Mark Brannon, Mark Sorrell, NICS, Peter Felsenthal, Ryan England, Southaven Chamber of Commerce, State Farm Insurance, Stuart Taylor, Whitmor James McIngvale Skinner & McIngvale CPA
The Southaven Chamber of Commerce has announced new board members for 2009-2010. The new board members include: Angie Brazil, BancorpSouth; David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm; Kim Knop, Chartwell Properties; Peter Felsenthal, Whitmor, James McIngvale, Skinner & McIngvale, CPA; Stuart Taylor, DeSoto Civic Center; and, Blake Weaver, NICS (Network of International Christian Schools). Officers are: Ryan England, State Farm Insurance; Ford Moore, Community Bank; and, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate. Other board members include: Mark Brannon, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders; Donnie Chambliss, Chambliss Builders; Brad Evans, Atmos; and, Mark Sorrell, City of Southaven.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015