Chamber seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Angie Brazil, Atmos, BancorpSouth, Blake Weaver, Brad Evans, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders, Chambliss Builders, Chartwell Properties, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate, City of Southaven, Community Bank, David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm, DeSoto Civic Center, Donnie Chambliss, Ford Moore, Kim Knop, Mark Brannon, Mark Sorrell, NICS, Peter Felsenthal, Ryan England, Southaven Chamber of Commerce, State Farm Insurance, Stuart Taylor, Whitmor James McIngvale Skinner & McIngvale CPA
The Southaven Chamber of Commerce has announced new board members for 2009-2010. The new board members include: Angie Brazil, BancorpSouth; David Delgado, Delgado Law Firm; Kim Knop, Chartwell Properties; Peter Felsenthal, Whitmor, James McIngvale, Skinner & McIngvale, CPA; Stuart Taylor, DeSoto Civic Center; and, Blake Weaver, NICS (Network of International Christian Schools). Officers are: Ryan England, State Farm Insurance; Ford Moore, Community Bank; and, Chuck Roberts, Chuck Roberts Real Estate. Other board members include: Mark Brannon, Brannon Professionals and Brannon Builders; Donnie Chambliss, Chambliss Builders; Brad Evans, Atmos; and, Mark Sorrell, City of Southaven.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain