Gunn added at Baker Donelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, announces the addition of Clay Gunn to its Jackson office. Gunn joins the firm as an associate in the Advocacy Department, where he focuses his practice on commercial, transportation and product liability litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan III, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi. Gunn is a 2008 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November