Gunn added at Baker Donelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, announces the addition of Clay Gunn to its Jackson office. Gunn joins the firm as an associate in the Advocacy Department, where he focuses his practice on commercial, transportation and product liability litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan III, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi. Gunn is a 2008 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Gunn added at Baker Donelson”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports