Gunn added at Baker Donelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, announces the addition of Clay Gunn to its Jackson office. Gunn joins the firm as an associate in the Advocacy Department, where he focuses his practice on commercial, transportation and product liability litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan III, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi. Gunn is a 2008 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State