Gunn added at Baker Donelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, announces the addition of Clay Gunn to its Jackson office. Gunn joins the firm as an associate in the Advocacy Department, where he focuses his practice on commercial, transportation and product liability litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan III, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi. Gunn is a 2008 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability