Gunn added at Baker Donelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, announces the addition of Clay Gunn to its Jackson office. Gunn joins the firm as an associate in the Advocacy Department, where he focuses his practice on commercial, transportation and product liability litigation. Prior to joining the Firm, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel P. Jordan III, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi. Gunn is a 2008 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Gunn added at Baker Donelson”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job