Kent joins firm as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
The Hattiesburg architecture firm, Albert & Associates, has announced that Grace Kent has joined the firm, as an Intern Architect. Kent is a native of Hattiesburg, and is a 2004 graduate of Oak Grove High School and a 2009 magna cum laude graduate from Mississippi State University with a degree in architecture. At Mississippi State, she was a member of Alpha Lambda Delta national honor society. Kent is currently an alumna member of Delta Lambda Chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending