Kent joins firm as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
The Hattiesburg architecture firm, Albert & Associates, has announced that Grace Kent has joined the firm, as an Intern Architect. Kent is a native of Hattiesburg, and is a 2004 graduate of Oak Grove High School and a 2009 magna cum laude graduate from Mississippi State University with a degree in architecture. At Mississippi State, she was a member of Alpha Lambda Delta national honor society. Kent is currently an alumna member of Delta Lambda Chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions