Kent joins firm as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
The Hattiesburg architecture firm, Albert & Associates, has announced that Grace Kent has joined the firm, as an Intern Architect. Kent is a native of Hattiesburg, and is a 2004 graduate of Oak Grove High School and a 2009 magna cum laude graduate from Mississippi State University with a degree in architecture. At Mississippi State, she was a member of Alpha Lambda Delta national honor society. Kent is currently an alumna member of Delta Lambda Chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow