Kent joins firm as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
The Hattiesburg architecture firm, Albert & Associates, has announced that Grace Kent has joined the firm, as an Intern Architect. Kent is a native of Hattiesburg, and is a 2004 graduate of Oak Grove High School and a 2009 magna cum laude graduate from Mississippi State University with a degree in architecture. At Mississippi State, she was a member of Alpha Lambda Delta national honor society. Kent is currently an alumna member of Delta Lambda Chapter of Delta Gamma Fraternity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy