Martin new leader in Stoneville
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Steve Martin has been named head of Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center in Stoneville. Martin assumed his duties as head of the regional facility Nov. 1. He was named interim head of the center in July 2008, following the appointment of then DREC head Joe Street as associate director of the MSU Extension Service.
The new center administrator began his MSU career in 1997 as a graduate research assistant in the Department of Agricultural Economics. He earned his doctorate in agricultural economics at Mississippi State and also holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business administration and agricultural and extension education, respectively, from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line