Martin new leader in Stoneville
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Steve Martin has been named head of Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center in Stoneville. Martin assumed his duties as head of the regional facility Nov. 1. He was named interim head of the center in July 2008, following the appointment of then DREC head Joe Street as associate director of the MSU Extension Service.
The new center administrator began his MSU career in 1997 as a graduate research assistant in the Department of Agricultural Economics. He earned his doctorate in agricultural economics at Mississippi State and also holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business administration and agricultural and extension education, respectively, from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal