Martin new leader in Stoneville
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Steve Martin has been named head of Mississippi State University’s Delta Research and Extension Center in Stoneville. Martin assumed his duties as head of the regional facility Nov. 1. He was named interim head of the center in July 2008, following the appointment of then DREC head Joe Street as associate director of the MSU Extension Service.
The new center administrator began his MSU career in 1997 as a graduate research assistant in the Department of Agricultural Economics. He earned his doctorate in agricultural economics at Mississippi State and also holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business administration and agricultural and extension education, respectively, from MSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency