McMullan replacing Gammill on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Lynn Crosby Gammill has retired from the board of trustees of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, and W. Holt McMullan, president of Trustmark National Bank in Hattiesburg, has been elected to serve her unexpired term.
A native of Newton, McMullan earned his B.S. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi. He serves on the board of the Hattiesburg Downtown Association, the Center for the Study of Southern Culture the Lauren Rogers Museum, among others.
Gammill served on the board for 22 years. She is a founding member of the board of directors of the Foundation for Mississippi History, and will continue to serve on that board. Gammill served as chair of the Governor’s Mansion Committee from 1989-2009, through four gubernatorial administrations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option