McMullan replacing Gammill on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Lynn Crosby Gammill has retired from the board of trustees of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, and W. Holt McMullan, president of Trustmark National Bank in Hattiesburg, has been elected to serve her unexpired term.
A native of Newton, McMullan earned his B.S. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi. He serves on the board of the Hattiesburg Downtown Association, the Center for the Study of Southern Culture the Lauren Rogers Museum, among others.
Gammill served on the board for 22 years. She is a founding member of the board of directors of the Foundation for Mississippi History, and will continue to serve on that board. Gammill served as chair of the Governor’s Mansion Committee from 1989-2009, through four gubernatorial administrations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference