McMullan replacing Gammill on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Lynn Crosby Gammill has retired from the board of trustees of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, and W. Holt McMullan, president of Trustmark National Bank in Hattiesburg, has been elected to serve her unexpired term.
A native of Newton, McMullan earned his B.S. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi. He serves on the board of the Hattiesburg Downtown Association, the Center for the Study of Southern Culture the Lauren Rogers Museum, among others.
Gammill served on the board for 22 years. She is a founding member of the board of directors of the Foundation for Mississippi History, and will continue to serve on that board. Gammill served as chair of the Governor’s Mansion Committee from 1989-2009, through four gubernatorial administrations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center