McMullan replacing Gammill on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Lynn Crosby Gammill has retired from the board of trustees of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, and W. Holt McMullan, president of Trustmark National Bank in Hattiesburg, has been elected to serve her unexpired term.
A native of Newton, McMullan earned his B.S. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi. He serves on the board of the Hattiesburg Downtown Association, the Center for the Study of Southern Culture the Lauren Rogers Museum, among others.
Gammill served on the board for 22 years. She is a founding member of the board of directors of the Foundation for Mississippi History, and will continue to serve on that board. Gammill served as chair of the Governor’s Mansion Committee from 1989-2009, through four gubernatorial administrations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building