McMullan replacing Gammill on board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Lynn Crosby Gammill has retired from the board of trustees of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, and W. Holt McMullan, president of Trustmark National Bank in Hattiesburg, has been elected to serve her unexpired term.
A native of Newton, McMullan earned his B.S. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi. He serves on the board of the Hattiesburg Downtown Association, the Center for the Study of Southern Culture the Lauren Rogers Museum, among others.
Gammill served on the board for 22 years. She is a founding member of the board of directors of the Foundation for Mississippi History, and will continue to serve on that board. Gammill served as chair of the Governor’s Mansion Committee from 1989-2009, through four gubernatorial administrations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement