Ross & Yerger workers earn designations
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc is pleased to announce that four of its employees have received insurance industry designations. Amy W. Smith, vice president and commercial lines manager, and Dian M. Lewis, vice president and commercial lines operations manager, recently received their Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation.
Scott A. Bingham, vice president and employee benefits manager, recently received his Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation.
Diane M. Coleman, account executive, recently received her Certified Insurance Counselor designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth