Ross & Yerger workers earn designations
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc is pleased to announce that four of its employees have received insurance industry designations. Amy W. Smith, vice president and commercial lines manager, and Dian M. Lewis, vice president and commercial lines operations manager, recently received their Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation.
Scott A. Bingham, vice president and employee benefits manager, recently received his Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation.
Diane M. Coleman, account executive, recently received her Certified Insurance Counselor designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way