Ross & Yerger workers earn designations
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc is pleased to announce that four of its employees have received insurance industry designations. Amy W. Smith, vice president and commercial lines manager, and Dian M. Lewis, vice president and commercial lines operations manager, recently received their Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation.
Scott A. Bingham, vice president and employee benefits manager, recently received his Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation.
Diane M. Coleman, account executive, recently received her Certified Insurance Counselor designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force