Ross & Yerger workers earn designations
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc is pleased to announce that four of its employees have received insurance industry designations. Amy W. Smith, vice president and commercial lines manager, and Dian M. Lewis, vice president and commercial lines operations manager, recently received their Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation.
Scott A. Bingham, vice president and employee benefits manager, recently received his Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation.
Diane M. Coleman, account executive, recently received her Certified Insurance Counselor designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location