Ross & Yerger workers earn designations
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Ross & Yerger Insurance Inc is pleased to announce that four of its employees have received insurance industry designations. Amy W. Smith, vice president and commercial lines manager, and Dian M. Lewis, vice president and commercial lines operations manager, recently received their Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation.
Scott A. Bingham, vice president and employee benefits manager, recently received his Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation.
Diane M. Coleman, account executive, recently received her Certified Insurance Counselor designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62