Swan named best in 2009
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Millie Swan, Forrest General Hospital’s chief of marketing and medical staff services, has been awarded the Senior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations.
Swan has been with Forrest General for 14 years and has directed the marketing, medical staff services, medical library, community education, FG On Call and print shop departments. She recently received a promotion to the title of chief of marketing and medical staff services. She has worked as a public and physician relations practitioner in the field of healthcare for over 20 years. Swan has been recognized as one of Mississippi Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 and with the Sales and Marketing Executives International – Hattiesburg Chapter’s Distinguished Sales and Marketing Award. Swan has also given leadership to numerous philanthropic and professional organizations, including serving as past president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Public Relations and Marketing Society.
Swan and her husband, Randy, are the proud parents of 16-year-old Ivey and 5-year-old Zoey Grace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life