Swan named best in 2009
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Millie Swan, Forrest General Hospital’s chief of marketing and medical staff services, has been awarded the Senior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations.
Swan has been with Forrest General for 14 years and has directed the marketing, medical staff services, medical library, community education, FG On Call and print shop departments. She recently received a promotion to the title of chief of marketing and medical staff services. She has worked as a public and physician relations practitioner in the field of healthcare for over 20 years. Swan has been recognized as one of Mississippi Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 and with the Sales and Marketing Executives International – Hattiesburg Chapter’s Distinguished Sales and Marketing Award. Swan has also given leadership to numerous philanthropic and professional organizations, including serving as past president of the Mississippi Hospital Association’s Public Relations and Marketing Society.
Swan and her husband, Randy, are the proud parents of 16-year-old Ivey and 5-year-old Zoey Grace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects