Walker, Greene join Liquid Creative
Liquid Creative has added two new employees to its payroll. Luke Walker has joined as graphic designer/multimedia. He brings a wealth of experience in Internet programming and design to the Liquid team, with an emphasis in the areas of healthcare and finance. His background also includes graphic design work, including software and video game packaging. Walker holds a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi.
Roman Greene has come on board as graphic and architectural designer. A native Texan, Greene has previous experience with a Washington, D.C., architectural firm. He received his B.F.A with an emphasis in graphic design from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs