Walker, Greene join Liquid Creative
Liquid Creative has added two new employees to its payroll. Luke Walker has joined as graphic designer/multimedia. He brings a wealth of experience in Internet programming and design to the Liquid team, with an emphasis in the areas of healthcare and finance. His background also includes graphic design work, including software and video game packaging. Walker holds a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi.
Roman Greene has come on board as graphic and architectural designer. A native Texan, Greene has previous experience with a Washington, D.C., architectural firm. He received his B.F.A with an emphasis in graphic design from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip