Walker, Greene join Liquid Creative
Liquid Creative has added two new employees to its payroll. Luke Walker has joined as graphic designer/multimedia. He brings a wealth of experience in Internet programming and design to the Liquid team, with an emphasis in the areas of healthcare and finance. His background also includes graphic design work, including software and video game packaging. Walker holds a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi.
Roman Greene has come on board as graphic and architectural designer. A native Texan, Greene has previous experience with a Washington, D.C., architectural firm. He received his B.F.A with an emphasis in graphic design from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015