Walker, Greene join Liquid Creative
Liquid Creative has added two new employees to its payroll. Luke Walker has joined as graphic designer/multimedia. He brings a wealth of experience in Internet programming and design to the Liquid team, with an emphasis in the areas of healthcare and finance. His background also includes graphic design work, including software and video game packaging. Walker holds a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi.
Roman Greene has come on board as graphic and architectural designer. A native Texan, Greene has previous experience with a Washington, D.C., architectural firm. He received his B.F.A with an emphasis in graphic design from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million