Walker, Greene join Liquid Creative
Liquid Creative has added two new employees to its payroll. Luke Walker has joined as graphic designer/multimedia. He brings a wealth of experience in Internet programming and design to the Liquid team, with an emphasis in the areas of healthcare and finance. His background also includes graphic design work, including software and video game packaging. Walker holds a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Mississippi.
Roman Greene has come on board as graphic and architectural designer. A native Texan, Greene has previous experience with a Washington, D.C., architectural firm. He received his B.F.A with an emphasis in graphic design from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity