Wells Marble attorneys named ‘super’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Ford Bailey, Kenna L. Mansfield Jr., Mid-South Rising Stars, Mid-South Super Lawyers, R. David Marchetti, R. James Young, Roy Liddell, Russell Latino, Shanda M. Yates, Thomas Louis, Walter D. Willson, Wells Marble & Hurst PLLC
Seven members from Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, have been selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers for 2009. They are: Ford Bailey – Civil Litigation Defense; Roy Liddell – Business Litigation; Thomas Louis – Civil Litigation Defense; Kenna L. Mansfield Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense; R. David Marchetti – Estate Planning & Probate; Walter D. Willson – Business Litigation; and, R. James Young – Estate Planning & Probate.
In addition, two Wells Marble associates were recognized as 2009 Mid-South Rising Stars, the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys. They are: Russell Latino, III; and, Shanda M. Yates – Civil Litigation Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force