Wells Marble attorneys named ‘super’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Ford Bailey, Kenna L. Mansfield Jr., Mid-South Rising Stars, Mid-South Super Lawyers, R. David Marchetti, R. James Young, Roy Liddell, Russell Latino, Shanda M. Yates, Thomas Louis, Walter D. Willson, Wells Marble & Hurst PLLC
Seven members from Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, have been selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers for 2009. They are: Ford Bailey – Civil Litigation Defense; Roy Liddell – Business Litigation; Thomas Louis – Civil Litigation Defense; Kenna L. Mansfield Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense; R. David Marchetti – Estate Planning & Probate; Walter D. Willson – Business Litigation; and, R. James Young – Estate Planning & Probate.
In addition, two Wells Marble associates were recognized as 2009 Mid-South Rising Stars, the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys. They are: Russell Latino, III; and, Shanda M. Yates – Civil Litigation Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics