Wells Marble attorneys named ‘super’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Ford Bailey, Kenna L. Mansfield Jr., Mid-South Rising Stars, Mid-South Super Lawyers, R. David Marchetti, R. James Young, Roy Liddell, Russell Latino, Shanda M. Yates, Thomas Louis, Walter D. Willson, Wells Marble & Hurst PLLC
Seven members from Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, have been selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers for 2009. They are: Ford Bailey – Civil Litigation Defense; Roy Liddell – Business Litigation; Thomas Louis – Civil Litigation Defense; Kenna L. Mansfield Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense; R. David Marchetti – Estate Planning & Probate; Walter D. Willson – Business Litigation; and, R. James Young – Estate Planning & Probate.
In addition, two Wells Marble associates were recognized as 2009 Mid-South Rising Stars, the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys. They are: Russell Latino, III; and, Shanda M. Yates – Civil Litigation Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!