Wells Marble attorneys named ‘super’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2009
Tags: Ford Bailey, Kenna L. Mansfield Jr., Mid-South Rising Stars, Mid-South Super Lawyers, R. David Marchetti, R. James Young, Roy Liddell, Russell Latino, Shanda M. Yates, Thomas Louis, Walter D. Willson, Wells Marble & Hurst PLLC
Seven members from Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, have been selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers for 2009. They are: Ford Bailey – Civil Litigation Defense; Roy Liddell – Business Litigation; Thomas Louis – Civil Litigation Defense; Kenna L. Mansfield Jr. – Civil Litigation Defense; R. David Marchetti – Estate Planning & Probate; Walter D. Willson – Business Litigation; and, R. James Young – Estate Planning & Probate.
In addition, two Wells Marble associates were recognized as 2009 Mid-South Rising Stars, the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys. They are: Russell Latino, III; and, Shanda M. Yates – Civil Litigation Defense.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports