‘Charities Report’ now available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, along with Mark McCrary, executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits, have kicked off the Secretary of State’s “Check your Charities” campaign by releasing the “2009 Charities Report.”
“With the holiday season right around the corner, Mississippians will begin to remember those who are less fortunate,” said Hosemann. “Mississippians are some of the most generous in the nation, and we want to make sure that generosity is not taken advantage of.”
The “2009 Charities Report” details financial information for every registered charity in the State. Not only can Mississippians make sure their hard earned dollars are well spent in their donations, but they can also ensure the charity is actually registered to solicit funds in the State.
The 2009 Charities Report is available online at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “‘Charities Report’ now available”
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones