‘Charities Report’ now available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, along with Mark McCrary, executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits, have kicked off the Secretary of State’s “Check your Charities” campaign by releasing the “2009 Charities Report.”
“With the holiday season right around the corner, Mississippians will begin to remember those who are less fortunate,” said Hosemann. “Mississippians are some of the most generous in the nation, and we want to make sure that generosity is not taken advantage of.”
The “2009 Charities Report” details financial information for every registered charity in the State. Not only can Mississippians make sure their hard earned dollars are well spent in their donations, but they can also ensure the charity is actually registered to solicit funds in the State.
The 2009 Charities Report is available online at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “‘Charities Report’ now available”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal