‘Charities Report’ now available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, along with Mark McCrary, executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits, have kicked off the Secretary of State’s “Check your Charities” campaign by releasing the “2009 Charities Report.”
“With the holiday season right around the corner, Mississippians will begin to remember those who are less fortunate,” said Hosemann. “Mississippians are some of the most generous in the nation, and we want to make sure that generosity is not taken advantage of.”
The “2009 Charities Report” details financial information for every registered charity in the State. Not only can Mississippians make sure their hard earned dollars are well spent in their donations, but they can also ensure the charity is actually registered to solicit funds in the State.
The 2009 Charities Report is available online at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “‘Charities Report’ now available”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us