‘Charities Report’ now available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, along with Mark McCrary, executive director of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits, have kicked off the Secretary of State’s “Check your Charities” campaign by releasing the “2009 Charities Report.”
“With the holiday season right around the corner, Mississippians will begin to remember those who are less fortunate,” said Hosemann. “Mississippians are some of the most generous in the nation, and we want to make sure that generosity is not taken advantage of.”
The “2009 Charities Report” details financial information for every registered charity in the State. Not only can Mississippians make sure their hard earned dollars are well spent in their donations, but they can also ensure the charity is actually registered to solicit funds in the State.
The 2009 Charities Report is available online at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “‘Charities Report’ now available”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports