Got unwanted electronics at the office?
JACKSON — The 2009 Business E-Waste Day will be held from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Nov. 20, at the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson.
Businesses can bring any unwanted electronics. Acceptable items include computers, computer components, desktop copiers, fax machines, radios, televisions, cell phones, desk phones, VCR players, DVD players, electronic games, monitors, keyboards, printers, laptops, scanners, stereos/radios, microwaves, vacuums and smoke alarms. (There will be a $1 charge per monitor and $10 charge per television.)
For more information on this event, contact Kellye Smith at (601) 948-7575, ext. 234, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal