Got unwanted electronics at the office?
JACKSON — The 2009 Business E-Waste Day will be held from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Nov. 20, at the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson.
Businesses can bring any unwanted electronics. Acceptable items include computers, computer components, desktop copiers, fax machines, radios, televisions, cell phones, desk phones, VCR players, DVD players, electronic games, monitors, keyboards, printers, laptops, scanners, stereos/radios, microwaves, vacuums and smoke alarms. (There will be a $1 charge per monitor and $10 charge per television.)
For more information on this event, contact Kellye Smith at (601) 948-7575, ext. 234, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss