Got unwanted electronics at the office?
JACKSON — The 2009 Business E-Waste Day will be held from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Nov. 20, at the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson.
Businesses can bring any unwanted electronics. Acceptable items include computers, computer components, desktop copiers, fax machines, radios, televisions, cell phones, desk phones, VCR players, DVD players, electronic games, monitors, keyboards, printers, laptops, scanners, stereos/radios, microwaves, vacuums and smoke alarms. (There will be a $1 charge per monitor and $10 charge per television.)
For more information on this event, contact Kellye Smith at (601) 948-7575, ext. 234, or at email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years