Got unwanted electronics at the office?
JACKSON — The 2009 Business E-Waste Day will be held from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Nov. 20, at the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson.
Businesses can bring any unwanted electronics. Acceptable items include computers, computer components, desktop copiers, fax machines, radios, televisions, cell phones, desk phones, VCR players, DVD players, electronic games, monitors, keyboards, printers, laptops, scanners, stereos/radios, microwaves, vacuums and smoke alarms. (There will be a $1 charge per monitor and $10 charge per television.)
For more information on this event, contact Kellye Smith at (601) 948-7575, ext. 234, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute