Got unwanted electronics at the office?
JACKSON — The 2009 Business E-Waste Day will be held from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Nov. 20, at the Mississippi Farmers Market in Jackson.
Businesses can bring any unwanted electronics. Acceptable items include computers, computer components, desktop copiers, fax machines, radios, televisions, cell phones, desk phones, VCR players, DVD players, electronic games, monitors, keyboards, printers, laptops, scanners, stereos/radios, microwaves, vacuums and smoke alarms. (There will be a $1 charge per monitor and $10 charge per television.)
For more information on this event, contact Kellye Smith at (601) 948-7575, ext. 234, or at email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building