HouseWatch opens another office
VICKSBURG — HouseWatch a Madison-based property management company that concentrates on foreclosed property, has expanded into the Vicksburg market.
HouseWatch developed a niche over the last year working with local banks and financial institutions with its turn-key approach in providing e-mail-based custom weekly status reports on property that a financial institutions currently has in foreclosure.
Alan Crancer of HouseWatch said, “Since most lenders need some type of check on the status of their property to insure that there are no issues that are sometimes associated with empty and vacant homes and to stay in compliance with the city or neighborhood association. We fill that niche since that is all we focus on.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal