HouseWatch opens another office
VICKSBURG — HouseWatch a Madison-based property management company that concentrates on foreclosed property, has expanded into the Vicksburg market.
HouseWatch developed a niche over the last year working with local banks and financial institutions with its turn-key approach in providing e-mail-based custom weekly status reports on property that a financial institutions currently has in foreclosure.
Alan Crancer of HouseWatch said, “Since most lenders need some type of check on the status of their property to insure that there are no issues that are sometimes associated with empty and vacant homes and to stay in compliance with the city or neighborhood association. We fill that niche since that is all we focus on.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders