HouseWatch opens another office
VICKSBURG — HouseWatch a Madison-based property management company that concentrates on foreclosed property, has expanded into the Vicksburg market.
HouseWatch developed a niche over the last year working with local banks and financial institutions with its turn-key approach in providing e-mail-based custom weekly status reports on property that a financial institutions currently has in foreclosure.
Alan Crancer of HouseWatch said, “Since most lenders need some type of check on the status of their property to insure that there are no issues that are sometimes associated with empty and vacant homes and to stay in compliance with the city or neighborhood association. We fill that niche since that is all we focus on.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals