HouseWatch opens another office
VICKSBURG — HouseWatch a Madison-based property management company that concentrates on foreclosed property, has expanded into the Vicksburg market.
HouseWatch developed a niche over the last year working with local banks and financial institutions with its turn-key approach in providing e-mail-based custom weekly status reports on property that a financial institutions currently has in foreclosure.
Alan Crancer of HouseWatch said, “Since most lenders need some type of check on the status of their property to insure that there are no issues that are sometimes associated with empty and vacant homes and to stay in compliance with the city or neighborhood association. We fill that niche since that is all we focus on.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House