HouseWatch opens another office
VICKSBURG — HouseWatch a Madison-based property management company that concentrates on foreclosed property, has expanded into the Vicksburg market.
HouseWatch developed a niche over the last year working with local banks and financial institutions with its turn-key approach in providing e-mail-based custom weekly status reports on property that a financial institutions currently has in foreclosure.
Alan Crancer of HouseWatch said, “Since most lenders need some type of check on the status of their property to insure that there are no issues that are sometimes associated with empty and vacant homes and to stay in compliance with the city or neighborhood association. We fill that niche since that is all we focus on.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement