Eaton makes donation to Habitat
by Wally Northway
Published: November 20,2009
Eaton’s Jackson plant manager Brian Edwards said, “On behalf of the 500 employees of Eaton’s facility in Jackson, we are pleased to support Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson because of the outstanding work this organization is doing to improve our community. The community service spirit of Habitat for Humanity is shared by all of us at Eaton, and we are glad to continue our long-standing partnership together.”
Cindy Griffin, executive director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson said, “Thank you to Eaton for their continued dedication to improving our community. This donation of $60,000 from Eaton is very much appreciated, and it’s another example of how Eaton really cares about getting involved to make Jackson a better place to live, work and raise our families.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line