Eaton makes donation to Habitat
Published: November 20,2009
Eaton’s Jackson plant manager Brian Edwards said, “On behalf of the 500 employees of Eaton’s facility in Jackson, we are pleased to support Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson because of the outstanding work this organization is doing to improve our community. The community service spirit of Habitat for Humanity is shared by all of us at Eaton, and we are glad to continue our long-standing partnership together.”
Cindy Griffin, executive director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson said, “Thank you to Eaton for their continued dedication to improving our community. This donation of $60,000 from Eaton is very much appreciated, and it’s another example of how Eaton really cares about getting involved to make Jackson a better place to live, work and raise our families.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay