Eaton makes donation to Habitat
Published: November 20,2009
Eaton’s Jackson plant manager Brian Edwards said, “On behalf of the 500 employees of Eaton’s facility in Jackson, we are pleased to support Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson because of the outstanding work this organization is doing to improve our community. The community service spirit of Habitat for Humanity is shared by all of us at Eaton, and we are glad to continue our long-standing partnership together.”
Cindy Griffin, executive director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson said, “Thank you to Eaton for their continued dedication to improving our community. This donation of $60,000 from Eaton is very much appreciated, and it’s another example of how Eaton really cares about getting involved to make Jackson a better place to live, work and raise our families.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love