Eaton makes donation to Habitat
by Wally Northway
Published: November 20,2009
Eaton’s Jackson plant manager Brian Edwards said, “On behalf of the 500 employees of Eaton’s facility in Jackson, we are pleased to support Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson because of the outstanding work this organization is doing to improve our community. The community service spirit of Habitat for Humanity is shared by all of us at Eaton, and we are glad to continue our long-standing partnership together.”
Cindy Griffin, executive director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson said, “Thank you to Eaton for their continued dedication to improving our community. This donation of $60,000 from Eaton is very much appreciated, and it’s another example of how Eaton really cares about getting involved to make Jackson a better place to live, work and raise our families.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early