Eaton makes donation to Habitat
by Wally Northway
Published: November 20,2009
Eaton’s Jackson plant manager Brian Edwards said, “On behalf of the 500 employees of Eaton’s facility in Jackson, we are pleased to support Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson because of the outstanding work this organization is doing to improve our community. The community service spirit of Habitat for Humanity is shared by all of us at Eaton, and we are glad to continue our long-standing partnership together.”
Cindy Griffin, executive director for Habitat for Humanity/Metro Jackson said, “Thank you to Eaton for their continued dedication to improving our community. This donation of $60,000 from Eaton is very much appreciated, and it’s another example of how Eaton really cares about getting involved to make Jackson a better place to live, work and raise our families.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip