Adams appointed to NBIA board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
DeAnna Adams, director of the Mississippi e-Business Innovation Center, has been appointed to the board of directors of the National Business Incubation Association to serve out the unexpired term of a board member who retired. Adams’ term begins this month and continues until Oct. 2010.
Adams became director of the Mississippi e-Business Innovation Center in Dec. 2003, after being hired in April 2003 as the assistant to the director. At that time, the incubation program and facility were still under development; Adams oversaw the build out of the 30,000-square-foot facility. During her tenure, clients and graduates of the incubation program have created more than 500 jobs and reported nearly $49 million in payroll.
An NBIA member since 2004, Adams has moderated sessions at NBIA conferences, served as a judge for the association’s awards program, participated in NBIA’s Summit for Advanced Incubation Professionals and attended every NBIA training event since she joined. In 2008, she was selected as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project