Baker Donelson lawyers honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: Amy L. Champagne, Barry C. Campbell, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, David F. Maron, J. Carter Thompson Jr., James L. Jones, Jennifer G. Hall, John B. Beard, Jon D. Seawright, Jonell B. Williamson, Leonard C. Martin, Richard F. Yarborough Jr., Robert E. Hauberg Jr., Scott W. Pedigo, Sheryl Bey, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Sixty-three attorneys with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, have been named to Mid-South Super Lawyers. A total of 16 of the firm’s Mississippi attorneys were named to the list – John B. Beard, Sheryl Bey, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, Robert E. Hauberg Jr., James L. Jones, Walker W. Jones III, David F. Maron, Leonard C. Martin, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr., W. Scott Welch, Jonell B. Williamson and Richard F. Yarborough Jr.
Sheryl Bey, Barry W. Ford, Walker W. Jones III, William S. Painter, William N. Reed and W. Scott Welch were also named among the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
The publication also honored 14 Baker Donelson attorneys in its 2009 list of Mid-South Rising Stars, including five attorneys in the firm’s Jackson office – Barry C. Campbell, Amy L. Champagne, Jennifer G. Hall, Scott W. Pedigo and Jon D. Seawright.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing