Baker Donelson lawyers honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: Amy L. Champagne, Barry C. Campbell, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, David F. Maron, J. Carter Thompson Jr., James L. Jones, Jennifer G. Hall, John B. Beard, Jon D. Seawright, Jonell B. Williamson, Leonard C. Martin, Richard F. Yarborough Jr., Robert E. Hauberg Jr., Scott W. Pedigo, Sheryl Bey, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Sixty-three attorneys with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, have been named to Mid-South Super Lawyers. A total of 16 of the firm’s Mississippi attorneys were named to the list – John B. Beard, Sheryl Bey, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, Robert E. Hauberg Jr., James L. Jones, Walker W. Jones III, David F. Maron, Leonard C. Martin, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr., W. Scott Welch, Jonell B. Williamson and Richard F. Yarborough Jr.
Sheryl Bey, Barry W. Ford, Walker W. Jones III, William S. Painter, William N. Reed and W. Scott Welch were also named among the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
The publication also honored 14 Baker Donelson attorneys in its 2009 list of Mid-South Rising Stars, including five attorneys in the firm’s Jackson office – Barry C. Campbell, Amy L. Champagne, Jennifer G. Hall, Scott W. Pedigo and Jon D. Seawright.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015