Baker Donelson lawyers honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: Amy L. Champagne, Barry C. Campbell, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, David F. Maron, J. Carter Thompson Jr., James L. Jones, Jennifer G. Hall, John B. Beard, Jon D. Seawright, Jonell B. Williamson, Leonard C. Martin, Richard F. Yarborough Jr., Robert E. Hauberg Jr., Scott W. Pedigo, Sheryl Bey, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Sixty-three attorneys with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, have been named to Mid-South Super Lawyers. A total of 16 of the firm’s Mississippi attorneys were named to the list – John B. Beard, Sheryl Bey, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, Robert E. Hauberg Jr., James L. Jones, Walker W. Jones III, David F. Maron, Leonard C. Martin, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr., W. Scott Welch, Jonell B. Williamson and Richard F. Yarborough Jr.
Sheryl Bey, Barry W. Ford, Walker W. Jones III, William S. Painter, William N. Reed and W. Scott Welch were also named among the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
The publication also honored 14 Baker Donelson attorneys in its 2009 list of Mid-South Rising Stars, including five attorneys in the firm’s Jackson office – Barry C. Campbell, Amy L. Champagne, Jennifer G. Hall, Scott W. Pedigo and Jon D. Seawright.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge