Baker Donelson lawyers honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: Amy L. Champagne, Barry C. Campbell, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, David F. Maron, J. Carter Thompson Jr., James L. Jones, Jennifer G. Hall, John B. Beard, Jon D. Seawright, Jonell B. Williamson, Leonard C. Martin, Richard F. Yarborough Jr., Robert E. Hauberg Jr., Scott W. Pedigo, Sheryl Bey, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Sixty-three attorneys with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, have been named to Mid-South Super Lawyers. A total of 16 of the firm’s Mississippi attorneys were named to the list – John B. Beard, Sheryl Bey, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, Robert E. Hauberg Jr., James L. Jones, Walker W. Jones III, David F. Maron, Leonard C. Martin, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr., W. Scott Welch, Jonell B. Williamson and Richard F. Yarborough Jr.
Sheryl Bey, Barry W. Ford, Walker W. Jones III, William S. Painter, William N. Reed and W. Scott Welch were also named among the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
The publication also honored 14 Baker Donelson attorneys in its 2009 list of Mid-South Rising Stars, including five attorneys in the firm’s Jackson office – Barry C. Campbell, Amy L. Champagne, Jennifer G. Hall, Scott W. Pedigo and Jon D. Seawright.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years