Baker Donelson lawyers honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: Amy L. Champagne, Barry C. Campbell, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, David F. Maron, J. Carter Thompson Jr., James L. Jones, Jennifer G. Hall, John B. Beard, Jon D. Seawright, Jonell B. Williamson, Leonard C. Martin, Richard F. Yarborough Jr., Robert E. Hauberg Jr., Scott W. Pedigo, Sheryl Bey, W. Scott Welch, Walker W. Jones III, William N. Reed, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter
Sixty-three attorneys with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, have been named to Mid-South Super Lawyers. A total of 16 of the firm’s Mississippi attorneys were named to the list – John B. Beard, Sheryl Bey, Barry K. Cockrell, Barry W. Ford, Robert E. Hauberg Jr., James L. Jones, Walker W. Jones III, David F. Maron, Leonard C. Martin, William S. Mendenhall, William S. Painter, William N. Reed, J. Carter Thompson Jr., W. Scott Welch, Jonell B. Williamson and Richard F. Yarborough Jr.
Sheryl Bey, Barry W. Ford, Walker W. Jones III, William S. Painter, William N. Reed and W. Scott Welch were also named among the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
The publication also honored 14 Baker Donelson attorneys in its 2009 list of Mid-South Rising Stars, including five attorneys in the firm’s Jackson office – Barry C. Campbell, Amy L. Champagne, Jennifer G. Hall, Scott W. Pedigo and Jon D. Seawright.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot