Higginbotham, Malanchak promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Neel-Schaffer Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of two of its staff members. R. Scott Higginbotham, RPG, has been promoted to senior project manager and Environmental Science Group leader for the Central Mississippi area. Prior to this position, Higginbotham served as one of four registered professional geologists in the Environmental Science Group of Neel-Schaffer.
Higginbotham has over 20 years of environmental and geological experience and is a registered professional geologist in Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee. Higginbotham is going on his fifth year with Neel-Schaffer Inc.
A Newellton, La., native, attended Mississippi Delta Community College on a football scholarship and graduated from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a bachelor of science in geology and master of science in geosciences.
John Malanchak, RPG, has been promoted to Environmental Science Program manager. Prior to this position, Malanchak managed the Environmental Science Group in Central Mississippi.
Malanchak received a bachelor of science degree in geology from the University of Southern Mississippi, a master of arts degree in geology from Western Michigan University and a master of science degree in geological engineering from the University of Mississippi.
Malanchak has nearly 40 years of environmental and geological experience and has been with Neel-Schaffer for a total of five years. He is a registered professional geologist in Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia and Texas. Interestingly, he is also a certified wine sommelier.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Higginbotham, Malanchak promoted”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not