Watkins Ludlam attorneys recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers, April D. Reeves, Chad J. Hammons, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, George F. (Pete) Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, H. Mitchell Cowan, Henry F. Laird Jr., J. Andrew Gipson, Jim B. Tohill, Katharine M. Samson, Keith R. Raulston, Kristina M. Johnson, Mark T. Davis, Neville H. Boschert, Susan F. Desmond, Thomas W. Crockett, Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis
Sixteen attorneys with Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis have been named to 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers. The firm’s attorneys named to the list are: George F. (Pete) Bloss III – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; Neville H. Boschert – Business Litigation; H. Mitchell Cowan – Personal Injury Defense: Products; Thomas W. Crockett – Family Law; Mark T. Davis – Real Estate; Susan F. Desmond – Employment & Labor; David B. Grishman – Business/Corporate; Chad J. Hammons – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Peyton S. Irby Jr. – Employment Litigation: Defense; Gina M. Jacobs – Business/Corporate; Kristina M. Johnson – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Henry F. Laird Jr. – Business Litigation; Craig N. Landrum – Banking; Keith R. Raulston – Business Litigation; Katharine M. Samson – Business Litigation; Jim B. Tohill – Real Estate, Top 50 Leading Attorneys in Mississippi.
Those attorneys from Watkins Ludlam that were listed as Mid-South Rising Stars for 2009 are J. Andrew Gipson – Business Corporate; and, April D. Reeves – Business Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability