Watkins Ludlam attorneys recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers, April D. Reeves, Chad J. Hammons, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, George F. (Pete) Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, H. Mitchell Cowan, Henry F. Laird Jr., J. Andrew Gipson, Jim B. Tohill, Katharine M. Samson, Keith R. Raulston, Kristina M. Johnson, Mark T. Davis, Neville H. Boschert, Susan F. Desmond, Thomas W. Crockett, Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis
Sixteen attorneys with Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis have been named to 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers. The firm’s attorneys named to the list are: George F. (Pete) Bloss III – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; Neville H. Boschert – Business Litigation; H. Mitchell Cowan – Personal Injury Defense: Products; Thomas W. Crockett – Family Law; Mark T. Davis – Real Estate; Susan F. Desmond – Employment & Labor; David B. Grishman – Business/Corporate; Chad J. Hammons – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Peyton S. Irby Jr. – Employment Litigation: Defense; Gina M. Jacobs – Business/Corporate; Kristina M. Johnson – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Henry F. Laird Jr. – Business Litigation; Craig N. Landrum – Banking; Keith R. Raulston – Business Litigation; Katharine M. Samson – Business Litigation; Jim B. Tohill – Real Estate, Top 50 Leading Attorneys in Mississippi.
Those attorneys from Watkins Ludlam that were listed as Mid-South Rising Stars for 2009 are J. Andrew Gipson – Business Corporate; and, April D. Reeves – Business Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option