Watkins Ludlam attorneys recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers, April D. Reeves, Chad J. Hammons, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, George F. (Pete) Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, H. Mitchell Cowan, Henry F. Laird Jr., J. Andrew Gipson, Jim B. Tohill, Katharine M. Samson, Keith R. Raulston, Kristina M. Johnson, Mark T. Davis, Neville H. Boschert, Susan F. Desmond, Thomas W. Crockett, Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis
Sixteen attorneys with Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis have been named to 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers. The firm’s attorneys named to the list are: George F. (Pete) Bloss III – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; Neville H. Boschert – Business Litigation; H. Mitchell Cowan – Personal Injury Defense: Products; Thomas W. Crockett – Family Law; Mark T. Davis – Real Estate; Susan F. Desmond – Employment & Labor; David B. Grishman – Business/Corporate; Chad J. Hammons – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Peyton S. Irby Jr. – Employment Litigation: Defense; Gina M. Jacobs – Business/Corporate; Kristina M. Johnson – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Henry F. Laird Jr. – Business Litigation; Craig N. Landrum – Banking; Keith R. Raulston – Business Litigation; Katharine M. Samson – Business Litigation; Jim B. Tohill – Real Estate, Top 50 Leading Attorneys in Mississippi.
Those attorneys from Watkins Ludlam that were listed as Mid-South Rising Stars for 2009 are J. Andrew Gipson – Business Corporate; and, April D. Reeves – Business Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey