Watkins Ludlam attorneys recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers, April D. Reeves, Chad J. Hammons, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, George F. (Pete) Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, H. Mitchell Cowan, Henry F. Laird Jr., J. Andrew Gipson, Jim B. Tohill, Katharine M. Samson, Keith R. Raulston, Kristina M. Johnson, Mark T. Davis, Neville H. Boschert, Susan F. Desmond, Thomas W. Crockett, Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis
Sixteen attorneys with Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis have been named to 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers. The firm’s attorneys named to the list are: George F. (Pete) Bloss III – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; Neville H. Boschert – Business Litigation; H. Mitchell Cowan – Personal Injury Defense: Products; Thomas W. Crockett – Family Law; Mark T. Davis – Real Estate; Susan F. Desmond – Employment & Labor; David B. Grishman – Business/Corporate; Chad J. Hammons – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Peyton S. Irby Jr. – Employment Litigation: Defense; Gina M. Jacobs – Business/Corporate; Kristina M. Johnson – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Henry F. Laird Jr. – Business Litigation; Craig N. Landrum – Banking; Keith R. Raulston – Business Litigation; Katharine M. Samson – Business Litigation; Jim B. Tohill – Real Estate, Top 50 Leading Attorneys in Mississippi.
Those attorneys from Watkins Ludlam that were listed as Mid-South Rising Stars for 2009 are J. Andrew Gipson – Business Corporate; and, April D. Reeves – Business Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41