Watkins Ludlam attorneys recognized
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 23,2009
Tags: 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers, April D. Reeves, Chad J. Hammons, Craig N. Landrum, David B. Grishman, George F. (Pete) Bloss III, Gina M. Jacobs, H. Mitchell Cowan, Henry F. Laird Jr., J. Andrew Gipson, Jim B. Tohill, Katharine M. Samson, Keith R. Raulston, Kristina M. Johnson, Mark T. Davis, Neville H. Boschert, Susan F. Desmond, Thomas W. Crockett, Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis
Sixteen attorneys with Watkins Ludlam Winter and Stennis have been named to 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers. The firm’s attorneys named to the list are: George F. (Pete) Bloss III – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice; Neville H. Boschert – Business Litigation; H. Mitchell Cowan – Personal Injury Defense: Products; Thomas W. Crockett – Family Law; Mark T. Davis – Real Estate; Susan F. Desmond – Employment & Labor; David B. Grishman – Business/Corporate; Chad J. Hammons – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Peyton S. Irby Jr. – Employment Litigation: Defense; Gina M. Jacobs – Business/Corporate; Kristina M. Johnson – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; Henry F. Laird Jr. – Business Litigation; Craig N. Landrum – Banking; Keith R. Raulston – Business Litigation; Katharine M. Samson – Business Litigation; Jim B. Tohill – Real Estate, Top 50 Leading Attorneys in Mississippi.
Those attorneys from Watkins Ludlam that were listed as Mid-South Rising Stars for 2009 are J. Andrew Gipson – Business Corporate; and, April D. Reeves – Business Litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal